uk#1fan

theguru

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In regards to him, I give him credit for only one thing, and that is he loves SK. Other than that his predictions are almost always wrong, and he just is a pot stirrer. Most reasonable folks don't take him seriously as they know that SK is improving as of late (until 2011), but not at all close to state champion material.

Best to be ignored....

I like the guy. Some have called me ukfan#1 part 2. I like to think I share his passion for my own school, Boyle County, but I try to be a little more reasonable. I do like him though. He is a pot stirrer but it's all in fun. It will be funny that he can read this post but can't say anything.

In regards to him, I give him credit for only one thing, and that is he loves SK. Other than that his predictions are almost always wrong, and he just is a pot stirrer. Most reasonable folks don't take him seriously as they know that SK is improving as of late (until 2011), but not at all close to state champion material.

Best to be ignored....

First of all I don't give anyone credit for liking a team a lot. If you are on bluegrasspreps, you already like your team a lot. It's just better to ignore him because he is wrong very often. Any person could troll this board and act like they know what they are talking about. I could predict that my team will win every game, it's not that hard. We all want our teams to win, but we talk on here to have in-depth conversations about games and get updates on various things.

I agree with ignoring that person because that person doesnt know much about football and it does no good to argue with them.

Funny thing is, if we a had Highlands fan carry on the way he does, this board would blow up with arrogance and bragging posts. I really don't understand the double standard on here. Well, thinking about it a little I think I do understand

Speculation. That is your opinion. I disagree. Just because has outlandish posts that are often extremely wrong, doesnt mean the whole fan base is like him. If someone were doing that for Highlands I would think it was stupid.