Dixie vs Highlands Predictions

Who wins?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since UK#1 fan is in BGP Siberia for 5 more days, I will try to take up the slack of the contrarion positon. I predict Highlands will win comfortably, but not in the 5 alarm fire, Wounded Knee, running clock in the 3rd quarter fashion suggested by most of the posters in this thread. Dixie's offense is solid and their defense is not a porous as the score of their first two games would suggest. Bluebirds by 15 - 20 points.

I dont think that is going to last long. Strength of schedule is a big factor and now that all these teams have played things will change. Hopefully not though.

If I'm reading the chart correctly , they have jumped 57 spots since last week. As long as they keep winning why would they drop ?

If I'm reading the chart correctly , they have jumped 57 spots since last week. As long as they keep winning why would they drop ?

Same reason St Thomas Aquinas dropped. I don't know the reason, but they won this past weekend and they dropped. Again, like many have said way too many times about these polls, do they really mean that much. Especially in the 2nd week. Great for the school and kids and all, but have you already forgotten the Trinity scrimmage? You know there is a better chance of Trinity losing than Highlands losing right? And not because HHS is better. No, because of schedule. Trinity's is brutal. If T loses, please don't say HHS is better.

On to the Dixie game. Hey, they have have to play the 10th best team in the country right? :sssh:I say Birds win!

Same reason St Thomas Aquinas dropped. I don't know the reason, but they won this past weekend and they dropped. Again, like many have said way too many times about these polls, do they really mean that much. Especially in the 2nd week. Great for the school and kids and all, but have you already forgotten the Trinity scrimmage? You know there is a better chance of Trinity losing than Highlands losing right? And not because HHS is better. No, because of schedule. Trinity's is brutal. If T loses, please don't say HHS is better.

On to the Dixie game. Hey, they have have to play the 10th best team in the country right? :sssh:I say Birds win!

Why would I say that ? Don't you remember that I was at the scrimmage , I witnessed the slaughter in person !! :isurrender:

The Trinity scrimmage is history and T won, but I'm fairly certain Dale stayed vanilla on O and the defense did the same. The coaches were not gonna fire all of their bullets to "win" a scrimmage, nor did they game plan like it was a real game. You know a film of that scrimmage was going to some of their future opponents, most notably Lou. Western which is no slouch...

The Trinity scrimmage is history and T won, but I'm fairly certain Dale stayed vanilla on O and the defense did the same. The coaches were not gonna fire all of their bullets to "win" a scrimmage, nor did they game plan like it was a real game. You know a film of that scrimmage was going to some of their future opponents, most notably Lou. Western which is no slouch...

Dale plays every game to win scrimmage or not! He does not ever ever want anyone to think they can beat him.