Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New UC Helmets

Featured Replies

Here it is:

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34336[/ATTACH]

Not liking it.
  • Replies 45
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think those are pretty slick.

Vintage GT... I love it! :lol: :ylsuper:

The safety of my children always comes first.

 

There goes a spot on the video crew for the football program... :walk:

Just might see these helmets tonight...

I like them a lot. I agree with the above poster who said he'd like to see maybe a red outline. Once again I'm thinking about how slick those helmets might look on top of this uniform but with red outline instead... I'd love to see Louisville in that uniform... help me out here, Adidas. Where would modern corporate strategy be without a little timely thievery? We could even use the wings... steal it and steal it now.

 

oregon-uniform-2011-nike.jpg

Just might see these helmets tonight...

 

Or not.....

Those are pretty sweet!

I like the original version that Guru posted more

For me, it doesn't matter how you dress it out, if the helmet has the matte finish I don't like it.

They said during the game the players get to keep the helmets. It was their gift for the bowl games. Are these helmets going to be used next year or was this just a one time bowl thing?

They said during the game the players get to keep the helmets. It was their gift for the bowl games. Are these helmets going to be used next year or was this just a one time bowl thing?

 

Everyone seemed to love them so I expect them to be back...

Much better statement made than the white helmets... those had some people wondering. Keep these.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.