Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New UC Helmets

Featured Replies

  • Replies 45
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it even though no one in the stands will be able to see the C.

Not a huge fan of it but it's interesting. Maybe the glossy C claw should have been red. I'm assuming most of the helmet has a matte finish.

I like it personally but I am sure tradionalists won't think much of it.

I really liked the white helmet they wore in the Orange Bowl.

That is the dumbest helmet I've ever seen. Why even put the C on there?

looks like a team searching for some sort of identity to me. no thanks from here....

That is the dumbest helmet I've ever seen. Why even put the C on there?

 

Kind of agree with you. Guess I'm too old school for some.

I kinda like ‘em.

 

You don’t think anyone can really see the Nittney Lion on the side of the Penn State helmets from the stands, do you?

I kinda like ‘em.

 

You don’t think anyone can really see the Nittney Lion on the side of the Penn State helmets from the stands, do you?

 

What the...... I never knew!

What the...... I never knew!

 

:D Just being sarcastic. I guess the point I was making was who cares if you can really see the logo from the stands - because teams like Penn State, Notre Dame, and Boston College don’t even have logos.

:D Just being sarcastic. I guess the point I was making was who cares if you can really see the logo from the stands - because teams like Penn State, Notre Dame, and Boston College don’t even have logos.

 

I knew. I forgot to add the emoticon. :rolleyes:

Sleek... I like it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.