BGP Boyle/Highlands Tailgate Party (Open to everyone)

Rebel

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in. +1

Welcome aboard Watusi!

I plan on sitting up behind the west goal post aera. Somewhere around the Woodlawn School in the grass. Look for a white E-Z UP tent with a BluegrassPreps Shirt haning from it. All you need to do is just bring yourself, and some friends. If you want a seat you might want to bring a chair. Parking lot is close, so you can throw it back in the car before going into the game. The food has been order and everyone have a safe trip.

Rebel, would we be able to park two buses close to your tailgate? I know the bus people are bringing tailgate stuff also and maybe it could be one big long tailgate.

What time do you plan on arriving? It will fill up pretty quick where I plan on sitting up, and with the size of a couple of buses, it might be difficult. There is no doubt that there will be a place to park the buses, but how close depends on the estimate time of arrival.

What time do you plan on arriving? It will fill up pretty quick where I plan on sitting up, and with the size of a couple of buses, it might be difficult. There is no doubt that there will be a place to park the buses, but how close depends on the estimate time of arrival.

Yea, I understand. Certainly don't want to park anywhere where we might get in the way also. Our ETA as of now is around 5:30. We usually like to park out of the way. Just thought that if your tailgate was situated in a way that the buses could be fairly close it may be fun. Either way , we will be stopping in to see everyone.:thumb:

Yea, I understand. Certainly don't want to park anywhere where we might get in the way also. Our ETA as of now is around 5:30. We usually like to park out of the way. Just thought that if your tailgate was situated in a way that the buses could be fairly close it may be fun. Either way , we will be stopping in to see everyone.:thumb:

It's possiable to get close at 5:30. There are some places to park the buses, but can't guarentee that some cars might park in that aera. You have my cell phone. Call me when you get close and I will know what the aera is like at that time. Maybe scout a place just before you arrive as to where a place to park will be. Did you keep my cell?

It's possiable to get close at 5:30. There are some places to park the buses, but can't guarentee that some cars might park in that aera. You have my cell phone. Call me when you get close and I will know what the aera is like at that time. Maybe scout a place just before you arrive as to where a place to park will be. Did you keep my cell?

I got ya. Thanks.:thumb: