BGP Boyle/Highlands Tailgate Party (Open to everyone)

Rebel

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where I plan to sit up there will be a lot of room and hopefully shade. I plan on bringing all my folding chairs, but by the looks of people attending you might want to bring your own chair if you want a place to sit down. There will be plenty of parking close by so you can just throw the chair back in the car before going into the stadium.

Count me in Rebel. Rooster Shooter+1. Rebel if you need anything let me know. Maybe we could get Eddie Montgomery to show up, you know all the celbs will want to make this event.

Great Rooster!

And all celebs are welcome but there can be absolutely no pestering any celebs that show up. They are fans and/or dads just like the rest of us.

If it's the strain of Blue Flu I've had before, the only cure is Larosa's pepperoni pizza, Dixie chili cheese coneys with onions, 2 Zantacs, a Bluebird victory and in the not to distant past, as many cannon blasts to the ears as you can tolerate. Unfortunately I can only get two of the above in Boyle Co.

If it's the strain of Blue Flu I've had before, the only cure is Larosa's pepperoni pizza, Dixie chili cheese coneys with onions, 2 Zantacs, a Bluebird victory and in the not to distant past, as many cannon blasts to the ears as you can tolerate. Unfortunately I can only get two of the above in Boyle Co.

We have Dixie chili cheese coneys with onions in Boyle County now? :idunno: