BGP Boyle/Highlands Tailgate Party (Open to everyone)

Rebel

OK, so your saying pull in were the middle school is. You will be tailgating behing the West endzone. So are you saying pull past there and park in that big log between the Middle school and the High School? Is pulling in that road next to the middle school drop off the best way to enter if we get there semi early? Also, what is considered early?

I know 20 questions. I was in Danville yesterday and had planned on casing out the parking lot. However , huge storm came along and I just wanted to get the heck home. I think the Boyle Gods had something to do with that storm.

Also, where do they park the team buses?

I think they park them parallel to the school in the parking lot between the middle school and high school.

Early is 5-5:30ish. If you arrive at that time you should be able to park your bus anywhere you want to.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so your saying pull in were the middle school is. You will be tailgating behing the West endzone. So are you saying pull past there and park in that big log between the Middle school and the High School? Is pulling in that road next to the middle school drop off the best way to enter if we get there semi early? Also, what is considered early?

I know 20 questions. I was in Danville yesterday and had planned on casing out the parking lot. However , huge storm came along and I just wanted to get the heck home. I think the Boyle Gods had something to do with that storm.

Also, where do they park the team buses?

Like PP said 5:30 you sould have no problems parking the bus somewhere around the middle school. Closer to game time they will be gone and you will need to go to the field in front of the high school I would think.

Maybe we can work a trade out on parking for next season, I've heard parking is a big issue at Highlands games. :thumb: I can make my truck and a some other Rebel friends that will be with me in 2012 very wide.

The team buses will park inside a gate beside the visting team locker rooms.

Sorry we didn't get the chance to talk more Friday night. Hope to run into you soon.

Hope to make it to a few games this fall. Will wonder by and catch up. How come You never sit in the stands? Figured it was an ex lineman thing. Better viewing angle to watch the big guys up front.

So far we have attending as of post #68:

Rebel +3

PurplePride 92 +3

jpa2825 + 3

theguru +3

Birds15 +7

Walter +2

Rooster Shooter +1

birds2111 +4

Gary

Toolaidback +3

hoosierbirdfan +3

Admiral

A Maybe:

Clyde

hrcarrier

Jesse James +3

Ruru308 +2

Stopping By:

Leatherneck, Henry and a few friends.

Please keep me up to date in this thread if you plan on attending as we plan to have drinks and food for everyone and want to make sure enough is bought.

So far we have attending as of post #68:

Rebel +3

PurplePride 92 +3

jpa2825 + 3

theguru +3

Birds15 +7

Walter +2

Rooster Shooter +1

birds2111 +4

Gary

Toolaidback +3

hoosierbirdfan +3

Admiral

A Maybe:

Clyde

hrcarrier

Jesse James +3

Ruru308 +2

Stopping By:

Leatherneck, Henry and a few friends.

Please keep me up to date in this thread if you plan on attending as we plan to have drinks and food for everyone and want to make sure enough is bought.

I will be at the game. If I can get out early enough I will be at the tailgate.

Might bring another BGPer.