BGP Boyle/Highlands Tailgate Party (Open to everyone)

Rebel

Everyone is invited to attend a pre-game tail gate party before the Boyle/Highlands high school football game on Friday August 19th. We will set-up around 5:30 somewhere in the parking lot behind the end zone. Full details will follow closer to game time.

Catching up with some old friends, making new ones, and sharing in our common interest of high school football is the plan. The invitation goes out to "Everyone" attending the game and we encouraged you to bring a friend. Even if you are not a BGP member we encourage you to stop by for free food and a soft drink. Additionally, we will have some free BGP Gear to go around.

To make sure we have plenty of soft drinks and food for everyone for the event, I need to get a running total of who all will attend so if you think you may attend please let us know in this thread.

Thanks,

Rebel and theguru

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know that Henry, I and a few of our closest friends :D will come by (heck, we'll even be bringing a Boyle grad with us on our bus-poor kid he'll be the first in line to get off the bus after being surrounded by Highlands folks for 2 hours plus). But there is no need to have drinks or grub for us. We'll be self-sustaining.

You know that Henry, I and a few of our closest friends :D will come by (heck, we'll even be bringing a Boyle grad with us on our bus-poor kid he'll be the first in line to get off the bus after being surrounded by Highlands folks for 2 hours plus). But there is no need to have drinks or grub for us. We'll be self-sustaining.

We would love to have all of you, can't wait!

I'd love to attend but I'm iffy right now. Have to move my youngest into UK that morning which means I then have to drive back home to NKY to drop off my wife. If I get back in time I may turn around and head down for the battle royale. Of course, I'm going to bum food and drink off of LN and Henry and I'll buy Hoosierbird a drink.