BGP Boyle/Highlands Tailgate Party (Open to everyone)

Rebel

I'd love to attend but I'm iffy right now. Have to move my youngest into UK that morning which means I then have to drive back home to NKY to drop off my wife. If I get back in time I may turn around and head down for the battle royale. Of course, I'm going to bumfood and drink off of LN and Henry and I'll buy Hoosierbird a drink.

OK, does that mean that LN and I will be buying Hoosierbird a drink?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far we have attending:

Rebel +3

PurplePride 92 +3

jpa2825 + 3

theguru +3

Birds15 +3

Parking at Boyle should not be a problem ThunderBird, only if you arrive late. Might be difficult moving that bus around if traffic is heavy. My suggestion is to park in front of the high school, show up early, and stop by and see us.

OK, does that mean that LN and I will be buying Hoosierbird a drink?

I like where this thread is going !! Sounds like I won't be thirsty !! :thumb: I'll buy the next round for all my feathered frinds , Clyde ,and the Boyle faithful as well !! First toast goes to Guru and BGP !

Had really hoped to attend this one but have to work. Would like to blame the guy who put me on call but unfortunately I made the schedule out in January. Poor planning on my part. Hope some good soul will provide lots of updates during the game.

Had really hoped to attend this one but have to work. Would like to blame the guy who put me on call but unfortunately I made the schedule out in January. Poor planning on my part. Hope some good soul will provide lots of updates during the game.

How about getting someone to switch/cover for you?