Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why do private schools dominate.

Featured Replies

Let's face it, the only schools that are private that are the targets are T, X, and LC. Most of the A or AA schools never even play a private school, nor does it affect them, so what's their gripe?

 

Actually, I can buy into the tradition at X and Trinity. They've been winning for a long time. They have built something there so intense that when a new son is born into the family, the comment is made. "He looks like a Linebacker"

 

If I was going to say there are some concerns, then I would have to look at schools that have went from virtual bottom feeder to power house over a short period.

There is a separate thread for this topic, BUT private schools mainly only dominate in big city football. Think otherwise, then how many private schools have won a State Title in basketball in the last 25 years? The answer might surprise you! When it comes to basketball, public schools dominate!! In my part of the state, the private schools can't even field a football team!!

and girls' sports.

deadhorse.gif

 

 

I should go to each thread in this forum and post one of these. :irked:

That is funny.

Actually, I can buy into the tradition at X and Trinity. They've been winning for a long time. They have built something there so intense that when a new son is born into the family, the comment is made. "He looks like a Linebacker"

 

If I was going to say there are some concerns, then I would have to look at schools that have went from virtual bottom feeder to power house over a short period.

 

 

Trinity's campus store has a ton of baby and child-sized apparel! :lol:

 

Nothing better than gifting a young child with a spiffy Trinity sweatshirt and sweatpants. Grade Schoolers abound in Trinity gear at the games. We put the big power T on their mobiles over their cribs! :D

Trinity's campus store has a ton of baby and child-sized apparel! :lol:

 

Nothing better than gifting a young child with a spiffy Trinity sweatshirt and sweatpants. Grade Schoolers abound in Trinity gear at the games. We put the big power T on their mobiles over their cribs! :D

Already stocking up on merchandise for those future grandchildren? :lol:
Already stocking up on merchandise for those future grandchildren? :lol:

I can see her this winter on those cold Louisville evenings. In a rocking chair in front of the fireplace, with a night cap on her head, shawl on her shoulders, glasses down to the tip of her nose and knitting a Trinity sweater and matching socks for her grandchildren, whenever they come.

Already stocking up on merchandise for those future grandchildren? :lol:

I already buy stuff for my grandchildren. When our sons were born, their sister put Beat St x buttons in their cribs at the hospital. Believe me, for most of us it starts at birth (or before).

Please someone with creativity computer juices, this is screaming for a sonogram with a Beat St. X button on the baby.

Please someone with creativity computer juices, this is screaming for a sonogram with a Beat St. X button on the baby.

Man, I wish I could do it. I'd love it!!! Maybe a new business idea. In utero tatoos, featuring big shamrocks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.