Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the NFL Moves...

Featured Replies

Sounds like somebody that had Barry in a keeper fantasy league.

 

 

:lol::lol:

 

That's a good one. I hadn't started playing fantasy at the time but if I had Barry as a keeper then I would really really not like him.:lol: I'm not a fan of Adrian Peterson because of fantasy football. :lol:

 

I hate that he could have had the record all to himself and he walked away. Burns me up.

  • Replies 228
  • Views 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd jump on this arguement about Barry Sanders, for the sake of discussion but don't wanna threadjack lol

I'd jump on this arguement about Barry Sanders, for the sake of discussion but don't wanna threadjack lol

 

I hear you. Barry is a great discussion between two differing opinions.

  • Author

@ClaytonESPN: By releasing Odom, trading Chad, retiring Carson, Bengals w/ $49M cap space

@ClaytonESPN: By releasing Odom, trading Chad, retiring Carson, Bengals w/ $49M cap space

 

Do teams have to spend 99% of their cap this year, or does that start next season?

  • Author
Do teams have to spend 99% of their cap this year, or does that start next season?

 

Some reports are next year. There is no way Brown is going to hit that # this year.

Nnamdi signing with the Eagles...this hurts as a Jets fan.

Nnamdi signing with the Eagles...this hurts as a Jets fan.

 

I'm cool with him being in the NFC.

Wow, Eagles are going for it. They are going to be tough.

 

 

In a way was hoping Nnamdi signed with the Jets so that the Cowboys could make a run at Antonio Cromartie. Safety is the need area but another corner wouldn't hurt considering how Mike Jenkins' had a sophomore slump and Newman had probably his worst season since entering the league.

Philly has three very good corners now. I wonder if Samuels will be on the trade market, if so that is a guy the Bengals should go after.

I said it before, but I think it needs repeating now...I love what the Eagles are doing this offseason!

Nnamdi signing with the Eagles...this hurts as a Jets fan.

 

Nhamdi and Revis wouldn't have been fair. No one should have beat them in that scenario IMO.

Too bad Jim Johnson still isn't around in Philly. He would have loved to have a player like Nhamdi back there in his scheme. He was one of my favorite NFL DCs.

The Bengals won't make a trade for a corner. They will wait for all the name players to fall to the high bidders and then pick up whoever is left at the altar. Look at the market for a CB that needs a team and you will find the Bengals' replacement for Joseph.

I know everyone wants the Bengals to spend alot now, but in all honesty I think not spending is a good move. The team will be young this year, and if they're good it will surprise everyone. Other than Nhamdi, who out there is someone that you JUST HAVE to have? Does anyone out there make them THAT much better this year?

 

I say save, play the young guys, and build through the draft and add some key pieces next off-season with a ton of caproom. If Dalton and Green look good this year, the Bengals draft well next year (which they've been doing alot better IMO), then they will be able to get some good players in Free Agency, when they will have to spend money.

 

My thing is, why waste money this year and still be a terrible team? If Dalton looks good, the Bengals will be able to sell some tickets on the future. I honestly don't think the future is as bleak as alot of Bengals fans do. They are getting rid of the old regime and starting a new, with some stud young offensive players and good young defenders.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.