Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the NFL Moves...

Featured Replies

  • Author
So what. It's still breaking the commitment. He's a whiney idiot.

 

It's also possible to ask for a trade right?

 

He could ask for a trade yes. Not sit out like a baby and take his ball and go retire.

  • Replies 228
  • Views 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He could ask for a trade yes. Not sit out like a baby and take his ball and go retire.

 

Baby? How so? He's stayed incredibly quiet throughout the whole ordeal. He asked for a trade, and said if he didn't get one he'd rather retire. He hasn't been whining and crying like the puppet master.

He could ask for a trade yes. Not sit out like a baby and take his ball and go retire.

 

Agreed. But I can see both sides. If I was Mike Brown, I'd trade him for something.

Baby? How so? He's stayed incredibly quiet throughout the whole ordeal. He asked for a trade, and said if he didn't get one he'd rather retire. He hasn't been whining and crying like the puppet master.

 

This is true also. He hasn't been a diva about the whole situation. Haven't heard a word from him. Very true.

  • Author
Baby? How so? He's stayed incredibly quiet throughout the whole ordeal. He asked for a trade, and said if he didn't get one he'd rather retire. He hasn't been whining and crying like the puppet master.

 

Asking for a trade is fine but if your not traded suck it up and play the game. I don't care that much either way he sucked last year so we might be better off. But acting like that is being a baby IMO. What do you expect Brown to say? I'm incompetent and that's why he wants to leave so I am going to try to stick it to him.

He could ask for a trade yes. Not sit out like a baby and take his ball and go retire.

 

So he's not allowed to retire? Why?

 

How is one breaking a commitment buy not fulfilling a contract and the other one not?

Asking for a trade is fine but if your not traded suck it up and play the game. I don't care that much either way he sucked last year so we might be better off. But acting like that is being a baby. What do you expect Brown to say? I'm incompetent and that's why he wants to leave so I am going to try to stick it to him.

 

Even more of a reason to trade him. They owe him $50M for the next 4 years and he might suck really bad.

  • Author
So he's not allowed to retire? Why?

 

How is one breaking a commitment buy not fulfilling a contract and the other one not?

 

They both are breaking the commitment I never said other wise.

They both are breaking the commitment I never said other wise.

 

But it's okay for Brown too, but not the player, right?

 

So was Barry Sanders a baby for retiring? How about Jerry Rice? I mean they were under contract when they did it.

  • Author
But it's okay for Brown too, but not the player, right?

 

So was Barry Sanders a baby for retiring? How about Jerry Rice? I mean they were under contract when they did it.

 

Barry was done playing period apparently. I don't remember what Jerry Rice did. Carson is just trying to get off this team. If his intent was to never play football again then OK but it's not. I guess it is the same thing yes but I just feel like it's worse for Carson to do what he is doing. You sign him and expect him to be there to the contract he signed. He should be your leader and the backbone on your team. Were not talking about a #2 WR. This was the highest paid QB in NFL history at the time. That's not someone who in my mind would walk away from his team. When you cut someone you have other plans. You guys just hate Mike Brown and I do to. I have a feeling if this was going on in New England some people would be on the owners side.

Edited by HammerTime

As a Tampa fan, I have no idea why the punter is so uh.....paid now.....I'll tell you what...if every punt isn't inside the 20 I am going to swamp Tampa message boards and demand they cut or trade him. That's my word. He should be able to throw when necessary and run a 4.4 forty. He better be awesome.

 

Nnamdi will not be in Tampa Bay. Peter King said he'd succeed Bill Belichick before Nnamdi would sign with Tampa.

 

Funny how they are revamping the main message board at this particular time. :irked:

But it's okay for Brown too, but not the player, right?

 

So was Barry Sanders a baby for retiring? How about Jerry Rice? I mean they were under contract when they did it.

 

 

Barry Sanders is the biggest quitter in the history of quitters. Period. I will never sway from that opinion. Barry is a quitter. Worse than Carson Palmer. The Ultimate Quitter is what Barry is.

Barry Sanders is the biggest quitter in the history of quitters. Period. I will never sway from that opinion. Barry is a quitter. Worse than Carson Palmer. The Ultimate Quitter is what Barry is.

 

Quitting and Retiring are two different things, aren't they? If Barry Sanders would have come back a year later and played on a different team, then I'd call him a quitter. Not sure why you say that?

Quitting and Retiring are two different things, aren't they? If Barry Sanders would have come back a year later and played on a different team, then I'd call him a quitter. Not sure why you say that?

 

Because he held the Detroit Lions hostage the whole summer. He didn't 'retire' until it was time for training camp and then he decided the Lions sucked too bad for him to play for. He should be the all time leading rusher and he walks away? Whatever. Quitter. The Lions sucked his whole career and all of sudden he wakes up and decides they aren't good enough anymore. The whole situation was such a big long ordeal. Quitter.:p

 

My best friend loves Barry Sanders and he gets heated when I say this. Heated.:lol: I love this argument.

Because he held the Detroit Lions hostage the whole summer. He didn't 'retire' until it was time for training camp and then he decided the Lions sucked too bad for him to play for. He should be the all time leading rusher and he walks away? Whatever. Quitter. The Lions sucked his whole career and all of sudden he wakes up and decides they aren't good enough anymore. The whole situation was such a big long ordeal. Quitter.:p

 

My best friend loves Barry Sanders and he gets heated when I say this. Heated.:lol: I love this argument.

 

Sounds like somebody that had Barry in a keeper fantasy league.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.