July 29, 201115 yr The Texans signed a punter for 6 year - $19.5 Million with $6.5 Mil guaranteed. ??????? WOW, 3 mil per for a punter? WOW.
July 29, 201115 yr Vince Young has signed with the Eagles! Read something last night that said that was his likely destination. Eagles ended up with a better starter than Kolb last year with Vick, and IMO for what they do and the offense they run end up getting a better backup than Kolb this season, plus they get Rodgers-Cromartie.
July 29, 201115 yr Author ??????? WOW, 3 mil per for a punter? WOW. That should say Tampa Bay sorry but yes $3 Mil. :lol:
July 29, 201115 yr That should say Tampa Bay sorry but yes $3 Mil. :lol: Good grief did Ray Guy come out of retirement?
July 29, 201115 yr Read something last night that said that was his likely destination. Eagles ended up with a better starter than Kolb last year with Vick, and IMO for what they do and the offense they run end up getting a better backup than Kolb this season, plus they get Rodgers-Cromartie. I like a lot of what the Eagles are doing this offseason so far. Just need to make Jackson happy now.
July 29, 201115 yr All the reports I am reading say Nnamdi to the Jets by the end of the day today. The 49ers backed out of negotiations and the Cowboys are the only other team that Nnamdi is interested in; and they can not beat the Jets on dollars. Stay tuned...I feel like Tampa will have to throw some dollars at someone (beside their punter), and Nnamdi is a likely candidate for them to jump in on with a big offer at the 11th hour.
July 29, 201115 yr As a Tampa fan, I have no idea why the punter is so uh.....paid now.....I'll tell you what...if every punt isn't inside the 20 I am going to swamp Tampa message boards and demand they cut or trade him. That's my word. He should be able to throw when necessary and run a 4.4 forty. He better be awesome. Nnamdi will not be in Tampa Bay. Peter King said he'd succeed Bill Belichick before Nnamdi would sign with Tampa.
July 29, 201115 yr I like a lot of what the Eagles are doing this offseason so far. Just need to make Jackson happy now. Yeah it pains me to see the Eagles continue to have another good offseason (as a Cowboys fan) because they are always making the right moves it seems. They will get the Jackson situation straightened out, he will get his money and then of course the Eagles are going to be tough to knock off in the NFC East. I wish that wasn't the case, but it is, and I can only applaud their efforts.
July 29, 201115 yr Author Is that honoring a commitment? They know it's possible to be cut at any time when they sign that dotted line.
July 29, 201115 yr Is that honoring a commitment? Nope, but the lemmings will defend the puppet master as always.
July 29, 201115 yr They know it's possible to be cut at any time when they sign that dotted line. So what. It's still breaking the commitment. He's a whiney idiot. It's also possible to ask for a trade right?
July 29, 201115 yr Nope, but the lemmings will defend the puppet master as always. And buy tickets and merchandise
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.