Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the NFL Moves...

Featured Replies

  • Author

Bengals reached a deal with Gradkowski.

  • Replies 228
  • Views 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where did you see this- I can not find this anywhere. Everything I am reading has Braylon out of town with the Jets looking at signing Moss and trying to re-up Brad Smith while pursuing Asomoah.

 

It ran across ESPN bottom line this morning before I left for work. It may have been a mistake by them because it wasn't until I got to work and looked on Pro Sports Daily did I see that Holmes had agreed to terms with them. I didn't see anything about Holmes on the bottom line this morning, but it did say Jets agree to terms with WR Braylon Edwards. I didn't think much of it for the rest of the day because I figured that it was legit, but seems like I may have saw in on Pro Sports Daily as well.

Steelers resign Ike Taylor to a 4 year deal...

 

:clap:

Ex- UK standout Jeremy Jarmon is on his way to Denver- Washington acquires Jabar Gaffney.

 

Eric Weddle re-upped with the Chargers. Takeo Spikes will join him in San Diego.

 

How do Bengal fans feel about Bruce Gradkowski- Adam Schefter says the Bengals are talking to him to take over for a year or two if Palmer will stay retired. This will give Dalton time to develop.

 

I am pretty sure Gardkowski has worked with Gruden before so it sounds like a perfect fit!

Bengals reached a deal with Gradkowski.

 

I know this is a big what if, but what if CP came back?

It ran across ESPN bottom line this morning before I left for work. It may have been a mistake by them because it wasn't until I got to work and looked on Pro Sports Daily did I see that Holmes had agreed to terms with them. I didn't see anything about Holmes on the bottom line this morning, but it did say Jets agree to terms with WR Braylon Edwards. I didn't think much of it for the rest of the day because I figured that it was legit, but seems like I may have saw in on Pro Sports Daily as well.

 

Not a big deal- I am a Jet fan, so this would have been pretty good news for me. I do not see Braylon and Nnamdi playing for the Jets next year, so I want Nnamdi first and if we can not get him then Braylon.

Glad to see Gallery agree to terms w/ the 'Hawks.

 

Sidney Rice, you're next!

Braylon Edwards and Brad Smith are both still free agents. Just saw it scroll across the bottom on ESPN.

Giants are also going to be meeting with Plaxico.

 

They also released Rocky Bernard. And osi is going to hold out.

 

Plax is also flying to Pittsburgh to meet with Tomlin. Not sure I want him. I'm all for the bad apple staying in the Big Apple...

Glad to see Gallery agree to terms w/ the 'Hawks.

 

Sidney Rice, you're next!

 

I'm a happy man right now. This makes up for yesterday.

Plax is also flying to Pittsburgh to meet with Tomlin. Not sure I want him. I'm all for the bad apple staying in the Big Apple...

 

Why he comes from the same bunch as your QB.

Orton to be traded to Miami.

Former UK player Jarmon traded to Denver.

I am pretty sure Gardkowski has worked with Gruden before so it sounds like a perfect fit!

 

Yup. Bruce beat the Bengals starting for the Bucs under Jay Gruden in 2006.

  • Author

Williams agrees to five-year, $43M deal to stay with Panthers

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.