Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the NFL Moves...

Featured Replies

Whatever they decide to do.......I'm sure it will be the wrong decision.

 

Probably the safest bet ever.

  • Replies 228
  • Views 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

John Clayton says the Bengals are going to "sign" a veteran QB tomorrow. Jim Sorgi or Bruce Gradkowski.

John Clayton says the Bengals are going to "sign" a veteran QB tomorrow. Jim Sorgi or Bruce Gradkowski.

 

The franchise is saved!!!!! Start Sorgi, play Dalton just enough to make people think he's the goods so they can get something out of him next year, lose 14 games and take Luck. The franchise is saved. Everyone will see 3 years from now Mike Brown is a genious. He's been waiting all this time on Andrew Luck. Hang in the Bengals fans, this year will be tough but the next 15 will be "LUCK-y"!!!!! The happy days are almost here again!!!!

The franchise is saved!!!!! Start Sorgi, play Dalton just enough to make people think he's the goods so they can get something out of him next year, lose 14 games and take Luck. The franchise is saved. Everyone will see 3 years from now Mike Brown is a genious. He's been waiting all this time on Andrew Luck. Hang in the Bengals fans, this year will be tough but the next 15 will be "LUCK-y"!!!!! The happy days are almost here again!!!!

 

And they won't have to low ball him on an offer causing him to sit out until the day before the season starts because his contract amount will be basically agreed upon when he's drafted. Maybe you're on to something. Old Mikey finally outsmarted the other football people.

If the Giants do not resign Ahmad Bradshaw, DeAngelo Williams would love to play there.

John Clayton says the Bengals are going to "sign" a veteran QB tomorrow. Jim Sorgi or Bruce Gradkowski.
I would not mind Gradkowski. I always thought he was a solid QB. More of a back-up type player, but he can win you some games.
Any chance the Bengals let someone else take Benson?

 

I would be shocked if Benson ends up playing for anyone besides the Bengals.

I think most agree keep Benson and let Johnson go. Since the Bengals are the Bengals I'm guessing they will keep Johnson and let Benson go. Whatever makes no sense.

And they won't have to low ball him on an offer causing him to sit out until the day before the season starts because his contract amount will be basically agreed upon when he's drafted. Maybe you're on to something. Old Mikey finally outsmarted the other football people.

 

I'm telling you, it would rank among the most brilliant football moves in history. Pats taking Brady late, Packers trading for Favre, Bengals tanking to get Luck. It would all be in the same sentence. Sad thing is, I don't even know if I'm joking. I think it is worth the risk. What do the Bengals have to lose?

I'm telling you, it would rank among the most brilliant football moves in history. Pats taking Brady late, Packers trading for Favre, Bengals tanking to get Luck. It would all be in the same sentence. Sad thing is, I don't even know if I'm joking. I think it is worth the risk. What do the Bengals have to lose?

 

With the Bengals they might go 0-12 to start then go with Dalton late and they look decent in going 2-2 so they pass on Luck with the #1 pick. Everything is in play with these guys.

The cancer survior LB Mark Herzlich, from Boston College, has signed with the New York Giants.

NFL Network's Mike Lombardi reports that the Titans are preparing a "huge" contract offer to free agent Matt Hasselbeck.

  • Author

Not a move but Andre Smith weighed in at 338 today. Last year at this time he was about 375.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.