July 26, 201115 yr The Marion Barber or Roy Williams releases aren't too surprising. They both are overpaid, they both are washed up, and they both suck.
July 26, 201115 yr Author The Marion Barber or Roy Williams releases aren't too surprising. They both are overpaid, they both are washed up, and they both suck. Agreed they saved like $9 Mil cutting them. What a horrible trade that was. A 1st, 3rd, and 6th round pick.
July 26, 201115 yr Agreed they saved like $9 Mil cutting them. What a horrible trade that was. A 1st, 3rd, and 6th round pick. Worked out for Detroit
July 26, 201115 yr Author Tarvaris Jackson? Kevin Kolb? Suspense grows. RT: @dannyoneil: It appears #Seahawks have acquired another QB, negating offer to Hasselbeck.
July 26, 201115 yr Tarvaris Jackson? Kevin Kolb? Suspense grows. RT: @dannyoneil: It appears #Seahawks have acquired another QB, negating offer to Hasselbeck. OH LORD! WHO IS IT?!
July 26, 201115 yr OH LORD! WHO IS IT?! John Clayton reports that a deal with Tarvaris Jackson and Seattle will be finalized tonight.
July 26, 201115 yr John Clayton reports that a deal with Tarvaris Jackson and Seattle will be finalized tonight. McNabb to the Vikings???
July 26, 201115 yr Author John Clayton reports that a deal with Tarvaris Jackson and Seattle will be finalized tonight. Are you sure you still want to know Hangman? :lol:
July 26, 201115 yr I wait for football for THIS?! I can't even have the luxury of a quarterback that would rather retire than play for my team. :lol:
July 26, 201115 yr I'm a big fan of his since I heard his story, so I'm glad he signed with the G-Men. I hope he does well in the NFL. I like this guy, was hoping he landed in the burgh.
July 26, 201115 yr Author AdamSchefter Adam Schefter Santana Moss reaches agreement with Washington on a 3-yr deal for $15 million with $5 million signing bonus and $6 million guaranteed.
July 26, 201115 yr AdamSchefter Adam Schefter Santana Moss reaches agreement with Washington on a 3-yr deal for $15 million with $5 million signing bonus and $6 million guaranteed. You could really stay busy if you wanted to post every move in the next week. It's going to be crazy...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.