Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the NFL Moves...

Featured Replies

And so it begins.

 

Ravens are releasing RB Willis McGahee

  • Replies 228
  • Views 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things are going to be crazy for the next few weeks. A summer long free agency period packed into a few days? :lol:

This place should be hoppin over the next few weeks.

  • Author

Ravens are cutting Todd Heap and Derrick Mason as well.

Ravens are cutting Todd Heap and Derrick Mason as well.

 

 

Wow. Times are going to be tough for a lot of teams and easy for others over the course of this week. Baltimore showing what its going to be like for most of the upper tier teams as they are trying to shed fat and get under the cap. Its the teams who have cap room who can then swoop in and grab some of these veteran guys at a good deal and have somebody who is going to come in and contribute and fill needs. When you see the Ravens parting ways with veteran guys like that, especially Heap, its easy to see that its just business.

I see a couple of those guys being back with the Ravens at a cheaper price.

^ I think yes.

 

I wondered that myself. With teams having to spend a minimum and the Bengals looking like they will be way under the cap, especially if Carson remains retired do you think they'll bring him back given his popularity?

  • Author
I wondered that myself. With teams having to spend a minimum and the Bengals looking like they will be way under the cap, especially if Carson remains retired do you think they'll bring him back given his popularity?

 

I wouldn't put anything past Mikey but I think his time here is done for good.

I wouldn't put anything past Mikey but I think his time here is done for good.

 

I think it should be as well but it wouldn't shock me to see him back on the roster due to the fact the Bengals will have to be spenders.

  • Author
I think it should be as well but it wouldn't shock me to see him back on the roster due to the fact the Bengals will have to be spenders.

 

In true Mike Brown fashion I am guessing he will wait till the last minute to spend the amount he needs to get to.

In true Mike Brown fashion I am guessing he will wait till the last minute to spend the amount he needs to get to.

 

I think they'll just overpay young guys already on the roster that need extensions soon

I think they'll just overpay young guys already on the roster that need extensions soon

 

Whatever they decide to do.......I'm sure it will be the wrong decision.

This free agency period reminds me of Madden. You play the game, finish the season and spend a few minutes drafting and picking up FAs then you start right back up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.