Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the NFL Moves...

Featured Replies

Not a move but Andre Smith weighed in at 338 today. Last year at this time he was about 375.

 

That's impressive. Smith's stock fell faster than almost any player I have ever seen so if he can get some stuff in check he may blossom into the top pick he was supposed to be all along.

  • Replies 228
  • Views 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NFL Network's Mike Lombardi reports that the Titans are preparing a "huge" contract offer to free agent Matt Hasselbeck.

 

Best of luck, Matt. It's been a fun 10 years.

The cancer survior LB Mark Herzlich, from Boston College, has signed with the New York Giants.

 

I'm a big fan of his since I heard his story, so I'm glad he signed with the G-Men. I hope he does well in the NFL.

  • Author

Nick Barnett and Tully Banta-Cain both released today.

Hopefully the Browns can make some good deals this week and next. They are awfully young, they need some veteran leadership. I'd like to see them go after Moss, Owens, or even Mason to pair with the younger WR's.

Hopefully the Browns can make some good deals this week and next. They are awfully young, they need some veteran leadership. I'd like to see them go after Moss, Owens, or even Mason to pair with the younger WR's.

 

You talk about veteran leadership and then you mention Moss and Owens...do you want veteran leadership or do you want Moss/Owens? :lol:

With the Bengals they might go 0-12 to start then go with Dalton late and they look decent in going 2-2 so they pass on Luck with the #1 pick. Everything is in play with these guys.

 

I spoke w/ Dave Lapham (name dropping ;) ) and he raved about Dalton. If you've ever talked to Lapham, you know that he is extremely honest when it comes to the Bengals. He said that Dalton is a special kind of leader, having interviewed him a couple of seasons ago at TCU and following him until now. He stated that the kid has the "IT" factor that makes people follow him. Carson never had it.

Cowboys have cut Marc Colombo.

 

I think they cut Lenord Davis and not Colombo. He's quoted in an article on ESPN that he wasn't cut yet, but that could happen tomorrow or the next day.

We've crossed this bridge a few times this summer, but just got this text from ESPN Mobile Alerts:

 

Bengals owner Mike Brown said Tuesday he will not satisfy QB Carson Palmer's request for a trade.
I spoke w/ Dave Lapham (name dropping ;) ) and he raved about Dalton. If you've ever talked to Lapham, you know that he is extremely honest when it comes to the Bengals. He said that Dalton is a special kind of leader, having interviewed him a couple of seasons ago at TCU and following him until now. He stated that the kid has the "IT" factor that makes people follow him. Carson never had it.

 

I hope he's right. Carson had a good to possibly great O-Line when he started that helped him along greatly. Hopefully the Bengals have a really good line for a while so Dalton doesn't have "it" beaten out of him.

  • Author

Cowboys now cut Marion Barber and Roy Williams. Will they have any players left? :lol:

Hopefully the Browns can make some good deals this week and next. They are awfully young, they need some veteran leadership. I'd like to see them go after Moss, Owens, or even Mason to pair with the younger WR's.

 

I have seen Sidney Rice's name mentioned. I'd go in that direction

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.