ATY Roosters at the Swamp

sporty

The Roosters went 2 for 4 in pool play up north in the Black Swamp tourney in Bowling Green Ohio this weekend. The sticks went south and the errors went north for the first two games, then they got it right with wins against the Akadema Braves and Diamond Boys teams to finish off pool play. The Roosters are scheduled to play in Wheeling WV this weekend at the Beast of the East tourney

Who was it? I wouldn't be surprised. The kid has all the talent in the world to be getting D1 offers. Are the Roosters in a tournament in Tennessee Tech on July 15, 16 and 17th?

Schedule says Sandlot World Series, Nashville Tenn,LIpscomb/Trevecca JUly 13 thru 17th. Roosters going to Wheeling WV this weekend to play in the Beast of the East tournment, good luck !!

Just returned from watching Roosters get beat 7-5 by Flash baseball team, lots of misplays in the game on both sides.

Just learned that Roosters is not going to WV this weekend.

Kind of late to pull out of such a tournament isn't it? I would have thought the tournament schedule was already set, and the team's families would have already made hotel accomodations and had this on their calendar for quite some time.

Kind of late to pull out of such a tournament isn't it? I would have thought the tournament schedule was already set, and the team's families would have already made hotel accomodations and had this on their cal

endar for quite some time.

Do not know any details, just told they are not giong.

How did Brodsky and Barickman pitch this weekend? I think they both got some innings in up there.

From what I was told, Howard My Main Man Brodsky was once again very very good on the hill and Mr Ryan was lights out. Good to hear that about Ryan. He will be needed next year in a big roll at Rebel Land. How is that grandson of yours doing Oldtimeballer? I've heard some great things about him :D When is the next game for him at TM?