Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"He Talked Me Into Transferring"

Featured Replies

Would have they taken him on if he wasn't a great baseball player? Not so sure.

  • Replies 117
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I rarely reply, but has anyone considered that NCC provided a place for this kid, took him in, made him feel welcome and allowed him to get on with his life! Yes, athletics are important, but life is more important! Thanks NCC for helping a young man pick up the pieces and move on.

Awfully gracious of them ...

Why do you think I put "expelled" in quotes? I can help explain that for you if you need the help. If you dispute anything I am saying and "know that for a fact", post it on here. Sullivan did not have the option to continue at Walton Verona. Use whatever term works for you in explaining it. I am just trying to make sure everyone understands that side of the situation as they discuss the "transfer" ... whoops, used quotes again...well, maybe you will get it this time.

 

Hahahaha!!! Ok ok I give up. You win!!!

 

 

I still say there is crazy talk going on. GAME ON & Sparten79 pretty much proves that. Wow!!! Just keeps getting better everyday.

Would have they taken him on if he wasn't a great baseball player? Not so sure.

 

Every situation is different. They have turned away better athletes then Sullivan in the past. However, I wasn't there, so I don't know what was presented to the Administration or why/if it was right of them to take him.

Hahahaha!!! Ok ok I give up. You win!!!

 

 

I still say there is crazy talk going on. GAME ON & Sparten79 pretty much proves that. Wow!!! Just keeps getting better everyday.

 

Glad you enjoyed my reply post and the humor in it ... I have replied more in this thread than I ever intended and am trying to do my best to just keep it to the facts, and correct any incorrect information that gets posted.

I know what you were asking. I still think it's "no."

 

How did they make that go away? Aren't arrests public record?

This thread is unbelievable. What happened with Vance and the Sullivan family is none of our business. Everyone speculates as to what happened, how it happened and why the family made the decisions they made. Again, it's none of our business. The KHSAA gave their stamp of approval so all bases must have been covered. If not, he wouldn't have played at NCC. Get over it. It is what it is and it isn't our business!

How did they make that go away? Aren't arrests public record?

 

If this was handled in a juvenile court, wouldn't it have been kept private?

This thread is unbelievable. What happened with Vance and the Sullivan family is none of our business. Everyone speculates as to what happened, how it happened and why the family made the decisions they made. Again, it's none of our business. The KHSAA gave their stamp of approval so all bases must have been covered. If not, he wouldn't have played at NCC. Get over it. It is what it is and it isn't our business!

 

This from the guy that attacks everyone in northern ky? I believe it was the Andy Elkus conversation where this madman said that this forum is used to express opinions.

  • Author
If this was handled in a juvenile court, wouldn't it have been kept private?

 

Not sure why people think there was an arrest of any sort. Not true.

Not sure why people think there was an arrest of any sort. Not true.

 

Then end all the mystery for everyone and tell everyone what really happened since you know so much!!!

  • Author
Then end all the mystery for everyone and tell everyone what really happened since you know so much!!!

 

Just because I can tell some things does not mean I can tell all things that I know.

 

To be fair to the kid there was no arrest. It was handled amongst all involved.

This looks like a good ending point.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.