Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class Act...NOT

Featured Replies

GO BREDS :banana: :banana: :banana:

  • Replies 78
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I owe an apology to all CovCath fans, and in particular their student body.

 

Following input from a few other NCC players the "chant" came from a handful of students who appeared to be soccer players.

 

Shame on me for jumping the gun and calling out a student body everyone assumed would be suuportive of the Breds quest for a Class A State title.

 

And yes...CCH whipped out butts earlier in the season, but the Breds sure were a different team then... ;)

 

I knew it had to be something like that, and yeah it figures that it would be soccer players trying to give us a bad name.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

Yeah!!! Lets teach our kids to be Jerks :ylsuper:

 

 

It has nothing to do with Jerks. Heck if someone doesn't want to root for someone that is their God given opinion. Let that be their right to do what they want. I'm a former Beechwood player and a fan now. I have never rooted for New Cath until this year. Now am I jerk or anything like that?? Not at all I just refuse to root for certain teams. I agree with this kid from Cov Cath. He had every right to root Mayfield if he wanted to. Fabfour says that it didn't show any class. Now that is his or her opionion. I disagree with that one. The Cov Cath student showed that he wasn't a New Cath fan is all.

Very classy of fabfour to make the retraction. Not many BGP'ers would admit they were wrong. :thumb: Have a great time today New Cath fans and players. You get to play on Saturday, a first for class A. Good luck to the team. Bring home a winner!

GO BREDS :banana: :banana: :banana:

 

 

With all the love from the Bird community being shown for the NewCath team, I wonder why the Breds chose to practice at CovCath instead of right up the road at Highlands?

I owe an apology to all CovCath fans, and in particular their student body.

 

Following input from a few other NCC players the "chant" came from a handful of students who appeared to be soccer players.

 

Shame on me for jumping the gun and calling out a student body everyone assumed would be suuportive of the Breds quest for a Class A State title.

 

And yes...CCH whipped out butts earlier in the season, but the Breds sure were a different team then... ;)

 

That explains it then--Soccer Players!! Probably one of those Soccer/Football things--You know all those headballs and such?? :D

God I LOVE rivals!!! :D

#81

With all the love from the Bird community being shown for the NewCath team, I wonder why the Breds chose to practice at CovCath instead of right up the road at Highlands?

 

Very good question, I'll anxiously wait for their reply

scratchchin.gif

Very good question, I'll anxiously wait for their reply

 

 

Highlands High (e.g.Football Program) does not have exclusive control of the field as Leatherneck has explained about 735 times. It is set up that a group is in charge of any events that use the field and they are bound by a contract that certain prices/charges must be applied to anyone using the field.

With all the love from the Bird community being shown for the NewCath team, I wonder why the Breds chose to practice at CovCath instead of right up the road at Highlands?
We love them...but...not that much! :D
I am going to give kudos to Soccer players for A) Knowing there were State Football Finals this weekend and B) Knowing who was actually playing in the game.

 

I'm guessing that football players would not have a clue who was playing in the soccer finals. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :laugh:

Sour grapes....no. I find it rather creative and if a bunch of high schoolers can't take a rival school's students taking shots as harmless as that at them, they shouldn't be playing football. You go to every NKY high school and ask them the school that they dislike more than any others, you're gonna get CCH at least 75% of the time.

It has nothing to do with Jerks. Heck if someone doesn't want to root for someone that is their God given opinion. Let that be their right to do what they want. I'm a former Beechwood player and a fan now. I have never rooted for New Cath until this year. Now am I jerk or anything like that?? Not at all I just refuse to root for certain teams. I agree with this kid from Cov Cath. He had every right to root Mayfield if he wanted to. Fabfour says that it didn't show any class. Now that is his or her opionion. I disagree with that one. The Cov Cath student showed that he wasn't a New Cath fan is all.

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

Didn't your mommy teach you that if don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all :D Its plan jealousy and yes when you publicly voice things like that people will view you as a jerk. Sorry :p

Highlands High (e.g.Football Program) does not have exclusive control of the field as Leatherneck has explained about 735 times. It is set up that a group is in charge of any events that use the field and they are bound by a contract that certain prices/charges must be applied to anyone using the field.

 

 

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm sure this explains why Schneider and the boys were at CovCath and not at Highlands this week.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.