Class Act...NOT

fabfour

I owe an apology to all CovCath fans, and in particular their student body.

Following input from a few other NCC players the "chant" came from a handful of students who appeared to be soccer players.

Shame on me for jumping the gun and calling out a student body everyone assumed would be suuportive of the Breds quest for a Class A State title.

And yes...CCH whipped out butts earlier in the season, but the Breds sure were a different team then... ;)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I owe an apology to all CovCath fans, and in particular their student body.

Following input from a few other NCC players the "chant" came from a handful of students who appeared to be soccer players.

Shame on me for jumping the gun and calling out a student body everyone assumed would be suuportive of the Breds quest for a Class A State title.

And yes...CCH whipped out butts earlier in the season, but the Breds sure were a different team then... ;)

Thanks, people always do that on here: They make Cov Cath sound like a bunch of criminals whose whole school does nothing but cause trouble and bad-mouth people. There will be people from every school doing that, and, if it was only a few kids, it seems even more harmless

I'm guessing that it might be from the East/West All-Star game. Players wear helmets from their school and then players share their schools decals with their All-Star teammates and decorate each others helmets.

I thought the exact same thing when I saw the H.

Wah freaking wah!

Jeez.

Four boys waiting for a ride from their moms yells "go Mayfield" and the whole school is classless. Classic.

Yeah, but h.s.sportsrbest painting his whole body Red and running up and down the sideline was a little too much don't you think? :sssh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am going to give kudos to Soccer players for A) Knowing there were State Football Finals this weekend and B) Knowing who was actually playing in the game.

I'm guessing that football players would not have a clue who was playing in the soccer finals. ;)

What's soccer?? :confused: :walk: :walk: