Trevor Lacey

Blue Magic

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess he doesn't want to play in the NBA...I believe the kids acts like he's choosing the tide then puts that Big Blue cap on his head! We heard forever he was waiting for Knight and Liggins well their gone plus he's had Cuz and Bledsoe in his ear...

I guess he doesn't want to play in the NBA...I believe the kids acts like he's choosing the tide then puts that Big Blue cap on his head! We heard forever he was waiting for Knight and Liggins well their gone plus he's had Cuz and Bledsoe in his ear...

So if he doesn't choose UK then he will not make the NBA? I would bet if Cal was recruiting him he is good enough to play in the NBA.

That's funny because I could've sworn UK only had around 15 total guys in the NBA. Who knew everyone in the league went to UK?? :idunno:

This isn't Mark Gottfried's Alabama team anymore.