Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trevor Lacey

Featured Replies

Rumor is Alabama is the school he has chosen.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess he doesn't want to play in the NBA...I believe the kids acts like he's choosing the tide then puts that Big Blue cap on his head! We heard forever he was waiting for Knight and Liggins well their gone plus he's had Cuz and Bledsoe in his ear...

  • Author
I guess he doesn't want to play in the NBA...I believe the kids acts like he's choosing the tide then puts that Big Blue cap on his head! We beard forever he was waiting for Knight and Liggins well their gone plus he's had Cuz and Bledsoe in his ear...

 

http://twitter.com/#!/NextCats/status/70899316344107008

I guess he doesn't want to play in the NBA...I believe the kids acts like he's choosing the tide then puts that Big Blue cap on his head! We heard forever he was waiting for Knight and Liggins well their gone plus he's had Cuz and Bledsoe in his ear...

 

So if he doesn't choose UK then he will not make the NBA? I would bet if Cal was recruiting him he is good enough to play in the NBA.

I guess he doesn't want to play in the NBA...I believe the kids acts like he's choosing the tide then puts that Big Blue cap on his head! We heard forever he was waiting for Knight and Liggins well their gone plus he's had Cuz and Bledsoe in his ear...

 

That's funny because I could've sworn UK only had around 15 total guys in the NBA. Who knew everyone in the league went to UK?? :idunno:

Would be a nice pick up for Bama if true.

Some people want to be the big fish in a small pond..

I guess he doesn't want to play in the NBA...I believe the kids acts like he's choosing the tide then puts that Big Blue cap on his head! We heard forever he was waiting for Knight and Liggins well their gone plus he's had Cuz and Bledsoe in his ear...

 

This isn't Mark Gottfried's Alabama team anymore.

So did he choose Alabama? Is it official?

 

Official according to ALLKYHOOPS.COM

Yeah, just announced.

 

I tried to watch and listen to it....bad video angle and audio was terrible.

They have the 6th, 8th, and 12th ranked shooting guard for this class...wow!

 

If only they had 4 of the top 16 over all.

 

Best of luck to Mr. Lacey, Alabama haha yea right.

They have the 6th, 8th, and 12th ranked shooting guard for this class...wow!

 

Alabama could turn into a serious conference contender with Grant as the coach.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.