Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trevor Lacey

Featured Replies

You are off your Rocker if you think Twanny and Jared would be ahead of him...

 

Yeah I have a feeling Twanny and Polson are going to end up being pretty close this year with all the time they're going to get to spend with one another at the end of the bench. Dwight Perry and Moriyaka (sp?)Williams may even be jealous. :D

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't know they played for Grant at VCU

 

Did you specify that? Didn't think so. You said Bama, and there are four guys from Bama in the league right now. Your aplogy is accepted in advance.

Who will we go after now to come to UK?

Go Big Blue!

 

I think they are set honestly. Only other might be Tony Woods or Harrow.

You are off your Rocker if you think Twanny and Jared would be ahead of him...

 

Who said anything about Polson?

 

Some UK fan you are if you don't even know the names of the players. :lol:

So if he doesn't choose UK then he will not make the NBA? I would bet if Cal was recruiting him he is good enough to play in the NBA.

 

:thumb: I believe that there are plenty of schools that send kids to the NBA. Cal does have the name of doing that but to say that he didn't want to play in the NBA is laughable. Besides, Bama has an excellent coach now and imo they will very soon be one of the top SEC teams and beyond. I wish the young man well.

Edited by oldrambler

That small pond is gonna get a little bit bigger adding 4 four stars and 1 five star with Releford, Mitchell, and Green.

:thumb: Bama will be very good and sooner rather than later.

 

If its not Kentucky I'm glad he went with Bama, .
I agree, the Cats are certainly not hurting and if not U.K. I am glad to see him at Bama, in the SEC.

 

Let me ask you this how many players does Cal have in the NBA and how many does grant? :ylsuper: How many top recruit has Bama had play in the NBA I can't think of any...Ronald Steele, Jamario Davidson, many other good players that never have made it...
Let me ask you this, what does your statement have to do with anything? The kid chose Bama, doesn't matter who went pro from Bama before. This kid wanted to stay home to play for an excellent coach.

 

Alabama could turn into a serious conference contender with Grant as the coach.

:thumb:

 

I guess he doesn't want to play in the NBA...
:ohbrother:I could had stopped with this one quote.:lol:
:thumb: Bama will be very good and sooner rather than later.

 

I agree, the Cats are certainly not hurting and if not U.K. I am glad to see him at Bama, in the SEC.

 

Let me ask you this, what does your statement have to do with anything? The kid chose Bama, doesn't matter who went pro from Bama before. This kid wanted to stay home to play for an excellent coach.

 

 

:thumb:

 

:ohbrother:I could had stopped with this one quote.:lol:

 

HAHAHA you are such a funny guy and a wise guy...My statement had to do with the fact that his chances of playing in the league would be higher under Cal eg. Bledsoe who nobody thought would be a first round pick after year one, Liggins are you serious without Cal coming in the kid isn't even on an NBA radar, Jorts well he was probably going to the league no matter what :rolleyes: ...This is a public message board I will say what I want and whats on my mind, you can continue to mock people if you'd like if that's what makes you feel like a big boy...

Got some people on here that are a little snappy that's for sure and like to jump to conclusions...if you can't read my very first post about not wanting to play in the NBA and think he sounds like he is just having fun on a MESSAGE BOARD! then I am going to upset a lot of people on here...I joked that he would put a Bama hat on and than switch to UK like many others have done in the past, my post was light I was having fun...As a UK fan I was just hyping up my favorite program, Congrats to the kid on Bama I hope he blossoms and in the end feels like he made the best choice for his future rather than friends and family by choosing his state school...I guess it's just that time of the month...

HAHAHA you are such a funny guy and a wise guy...My statement had to do with the fact that his chances of playing in the league would be higher under Cal eg. Bledsoe who nobody thought would be a first round pick after year one, Liggins are you serious without Cal coming in the kid isn't even on an NBA radar, Jorts well he was probably going to the league no matter what :rolleyes: ...This is a public message board I will say what I want and whats on my mind, you can continue to mock people if you'd like if that's what makes you feel like a big boy...

 

First of all, I am not mocking you or anyone else and I certainly don't feel the need to be a "big boy" as ypou call it! I have the right to post what I want as well as you. Just so happenened that I strongly disagree with you on a number of things as you do me. That is fine and you have the right to ypur opinion as do I or anyone else on here.I am not saying that you don't.

Yes, Cal has a good rep for sending kids to the NBA, I said that. That doesn't mean that other coaches can't do the same. I really like Cal and am glad that we have him but that doesn't mean that other coaches aren't any good or good enough to send kids to the next level. I actually don't care about who goes to the NBA and how soon. I love the college game and honestly wish there was a rule to where a kid couldn't jump after one year, maybe two.

 

I apologize if you think I was mocking you, I wasn't and certainly did'nt mean it that way, I was just expressing that I strongly disagreed with your "must not want to go to thre NBA" statement, if I went overboard like imo you just overeacted then I apologize. I do not apologize for thinking that other coaches/schools can also send kids on. Whether it be as good as Cal can or what we think about it is really not the point. The point imo is that Lacey chose Bama, that is obviously where he wanted to go. I for one wish him well.

Edited by gold sunrise
spelling

Bledsoe/Cousins are from Alabama, do you want them all? For crying out Loud. This is for the UK fans who are only see Blue and not being fair to a 18 year old kid. Robert Horton, Leon Douglas, the guy who choked PJ, I'll think of his name later but he was avery good player. Oh yeah Spreewell. Laytrell

Alabama Larry, will you give us one of your five star Football players then Please! lol

Go Big Blue!

BBUk, we have 12 already committed for 2012. You got a RB Dixon a few years ago. And a wide reciever coming in the fall.

Alabama is doing a nice job with their program. They have a good facility, it is on campus, a good coach and seemingly a commitment to being competitive in SEC basketball. The challenge they will always have is that of being a football school, but there are others...Texas, Ohio state, Florida come to mind, that have found a way to be nationally competitive in both sports

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.