Beechwood 8 CovCath 2

Just my opinion ; Time is on my side. I'm not taking anything away from Beechwood; but in the bigger picture; I believe the it will all be played out. This post is in no way a knock against Beechwood. A win is a win and well deserved. Beechwood hit well and outplayed my Colonels. I tip my hat Coach M. . Please do not start a revolt beechwood.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just my opinion ; Time is on my side. I'm not taking anything away from Beechwood; but in the bigger picture; I believe the it will all be played out. This post is in no way a knock against Beechwood. A win is a win and well deserved. Beechwood hit well and outplayed my Colonels. I tip my hat Coach M. . Please do not start a revolt beechwood.

No coach would lose a district game on purpose when they could get a shot at the one seed still. Now they're stuck with a 3 seed and will play against a team they've already lost to.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #2

Home runs were legit and well deserved. I found the bottom of the sixth a little strange with a runner on third when Fagel walked a hitter with 2 outs and and the batter trotted to first then sprinted to 2nd base uncontested. Strange days.

Home runs were legit and well deserved. I found the bottom of the sixth a little strange with a runner on third when Fagel walked a hitter with 2 outs and and the batter trotted to first then sprinted to 2nd base uncontested. Strange days.

I had a bad angle viewing how did that happen?

I found the bottom of the sixth a little strange with a runner on third when Fagel walked a hitter with 2 outs and and the batter trotted to first then sprinted to 2nd base uncontested. Strange days.

Bob loves his Knothole plays but let's be honest. It's upto CCH to get the runner out.

Did they even try for the out?

Where is a cop when you need one?

An L is an L. Now, if you want to pay respect to BW for beating a top notch program by a larger margin then so be it. The score doesnt matter imo, its the "hey we can be beat beat" meantaillity r that has now been instilled. These types of loses can be really, really bad for the opposing team next go round. JMO.

Krumps playing Beechwood like a fiddle. He knows we are going to play Beechwood again and never showed BWD anything. Congrats to Beechwood but believe you me; Krumps knows when to hold and when to fold.

He starts his #1, brings in his #2 (who some or one think is the #1)for 3 batters I think, pinch runs in all the right situations and he is playing BW like a fiddle??

The 2 HR'S came off Severson to put BW up 6-1. Begrfeld hit his 3 run HR, Leeke walked and Cot went deep. That was all with 2 outs and the score tied at 1.

CCH mounted a threat in the top 5. With 2 runners on first and second and a run in, Arnzen singled up the middle, Leeke put his throw right on the plate and the CCH runner was out by a lot at the plate.

BW added 2 more on Cots single up the middle in the 6th. Bertke pitched well. I think he gave up 5 or 6 hits. The breaking ball Severson throws is nasty.

The plate umpire for tonights game has to be one of the best in the region. I have seen him a few times this year and he does a quality job every time.

Nice win, a chance for the one seed is still out there for either BW or HC.