Dixie vs. Highlands on TV

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dixie should be ok the first game with Goose at QB. But, I must admit, that not having Pike's ability to pull it down and run with it does hamper them somewhat. And, you take away Cohorn at WR. Dixie could definately use Peterson for Cohorn to throw to that game. Look for Dixie to run Bruns and Justice alot. And Cohorn.

That would be accurate VOR because after the first game of the season the point becomes moot.

Hey, it is a fact and no problem with pointing it out here. I was not taking a shot at you. But by mid June or so everyone will be saying ... uh, yeah, I think I've heard that enough already.

I do not understandwhat this means please explain.

Somebody can correct me if I'm wrong here, but I believe this is referring to the fact that Pike got ejected from Dixie's last game last season, which means he must sit out (is suspended from) the next game Dixie plays, which would be their first game of this season.

Somebody can correct me if I'm wrong here, but I believe this is referring to the fact that Pike got ejected from Dixie's last game last season, which means he must sit out (is suspended from) the next game Dixie plays, which would be their first game of this season.

They will probably lose their opener.

I thought Highlands would have one televised game , but , I didn't think it would be the Dixie game . The game across the river should be a good one also , so, what are the chances of the Birds being on TV twice this year ? ( Ohio River , not the Licking River ) .