Dixie vs. Highlands on TV

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should be a good game.

It was a good half last year. Perhaps if Pike and a couple others do not have to play both sides of the ball Dixie could put 4 quarters together against the Birds?

THAT'S the big question each year. And each year it comes up negative.

should be a good game.

It was a good half last year. Perhaps if Pike and a couple others do not have to play both sides of the ball Dixie could put 4 quarters together against the Birds?

Three words stick out here: Perhaps, If and Could Put.

should be a good game.

I agree it should be a good game between two talented teams. What are people's predictions for this game?

I predict a high scoring affair. You are going to see a lot of ball slingin and a lot of points.

Hard to predict a score this early in the year but lets look at what both teams will likely bring to the table as offensive weapons.

Dixie- Pike, Cohorn, Peterson, Bruns.

Highlands- Towles, Sheehan, True, Christian, Harris and Collinsworth.

I think both QB's throw it atleast 25 times in this one. Should be fun to watch both live and on the DVR later.

THAT'S the big question each year. And each year it comes up negative.

And being the second game of the year, there's no way Dixie will be able to play all 4 quarters. They always struggle early in the year to put 4 quarters together.

I predict a high scoring affair. You are going to see a lot of ball slingin and a lot of points.

Hard to predict a score this early in the year but lets look at what both teams will likely bring to the table as offensive weapons.

Dixie- Pike, Cohorn, Peterson, Bruns.

Highlands- Towles, Sheehan, True, Christian, Harris and Collinsworth.

I think both QB's throw it atleast 25 times in this one. Should be fun to watch both live and on the DVR later.

I will set the table for LN. The skills match ups should be fun, but how do things look in the trenches?