Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie vs. Highlands on TV

Featured Replies

  • Replies 48
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The article says it was moved from the 3rd to the 1st. But I would assume it was actually scheduled (originally) on Friday, the 2nd.

It must be the Foxsports game of the week which is usually on Thrusday should be a good game.

should be a good game.

 

It was a good half last year. Perhaps if Pike and a couple others do not have to play both sides of the ball Dixie could put 4 quarters together against the Birds?

The article says it was moved from the 3rd to the 1st. But I would assume it was actually scheduled (originally) on Friday, the 2nd.

 

Not surprising.

should be a good game.

 

It was a good half last year. Perhaps if Pike and a couple others do not have to play both sides of the ball Dixie could put 4 quarters together against the Birds?

 

THAT'S the big question each year. And each year it comes up negative.

should be a good game.

 

It was a good half last year. Perhaps if Pike and a couple others do not have to play both sides of the ball Dixie could put 4 quarters together against the Birds?

 

Three words stick out here: Perhaps, If and Could Put.

should be a good game.

 

It was a good half last year. Perhaps if Pike and a couple others do not have to play both sides of the ball Dixie could put 4 quarters together against the Birds?

 

I agree it should be a good game between two talented teams. What are people's predictions for this game?

I predict a high scoring affair. You are going to see a lot of ball slingin and a lot of points.

 

Hard to predict a score this early in the year but lets look at what both teams will likely bring to the table as offensive weapons.

 

Dixie- Pike, Cohorn, Peterson, Bruns.

Highlands- Towles, Sheehan, True, Christian, Harris and Collinsworth.

 

I think both QB's throw it atleast 25 times in this one. Should be fun to watch both live and on the DVR later.

THAT'S the big question each year. And each year it comes up negative.

 

And being the second game of the year, there's no way Dixie will be able to play all 4 quarters. They always struggle early in the year to put 4 quarters together.

I predict a high scoring affair. You are going to see a lot of ball slingin and a lot of points.

 

Hard to predict a score this early in the year but lets look at what both teams will likely bring to the table as offensive weapons.

 

Dixie- Pike, Cohorn, Peterson, Bruns.

Highlands- Towles, Sheehan, True, Christian, Harris and Collinsworth.

 

I think both QB's throw it atleast 25 times in this one. Should be fun to watch both live and on the DVR later.

 

I will set the table for LN. The skills match ups should be fun, but how do things look in the trenches?

Dixie should probably be worrying about NCC before they start thinking about a match-up with Highlands.

Dixie should probably be worrying about NCC before they start thinking about a match-up with Highlands.

 

True, and Highlands should be worrying about Boyle County before focusing on Dixie.

True, and Highlands should be worrying about Boyle County before focusing on Dixie.

 

Agree but I'd more worried if I didn't have my starting QB going for me in the opener.

Agree but I'd more worried if I didn't have my starting QB going for me in the opener.

 

Please note everyone ... this will be a recurring message in any preseason Dixie/Pike thread. Get used to it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.