Wrestlemania XXVII

PutMeInCoach

Outside of HHH/Undertaker it was all pretty bad.

I didn't even like that match honestly it was a bunch of them just beating each other with a chair and finishers over and over. They both spend half the match laying on the mat.

What went on with Rock/Cena/Miz? Anything?????

First Cena Miz ended in count out rock came up said he's the host and no wrestlemania is going to end like that start the match over no count outs no DQ's, 30 seconds later he sneaks behind Cena and gives him the ole rock bottom, Miz pens Cena for the win.

First Cena Miz ended in count out rock came up said he's the host and no wrestlemania is going to end like that start the match over no count outs no DQ's, 30 seconds later he sneaks behind Cena and gives him the ole rock bottom, Miz pens Cena for the win.

Then the Rock came back in and gave the Miz the beat down. Raw should be pretty good tonight.

I didn't even like that match honestly it was a bunch of them just beating each other with a chair and finishers over and over. They both spend half the match laying on the mat.

By the way, huge pet peeve of mine on the kicking out of finishers. You want to do it once to demonstrate how awesome they are? Fine, do it once. In my opinion multiple times is a big no-no. They had the Undertaker kick out of THREE pedigrees. Three. And as if that wasn't bad enough, then he kicks out of the tombstone piledriver to boot. HHH likewise kicked out of both of Undertaker's finishers. It invalidates the strength of a "finisher" to do that. A few of the matches did the same thing, kicking out of finishers, but at least they usually had the decency to do it once. I think Cena and Miz each kicked out of the other's finisher. I swear I was ready to flip if Cena kicked out of the Rock Bottom.

Well sadly, we will never see the WWE drop any PPV's, as it makes them too much money. Too many pay to attend them and too many people buy them on TV. But creatively, they're bankrupt. They simply do not have the storylines to support the amount of programming they put on, and I think that more than anything is what led them to switch to the PG format. With that format, they can cater to the kids who don't really think about those things, who don't notice how truly awful the matches are.

Well sadly, we will never see the WWE drop any PPV's, as it makes them too much money. Too many pay to attend them and too many people buy them on TV. But creatively, they're bankrupt. They simply do not have the storylines to support the amount of programming they put on, and I think that more than anything is what led them to switch to the PG format. With that format, they can cater to the kids who don't really think about those things, who don't notice how truly awful the matches are.

Bingo, I'm ok with the PG format because I understand kids watch it, but they have way too much programming. It honestly needs to go back to a one night a week show. The whole Smackdown/Thunder thing started when the Monday night war was going strong, but after the war ended the product suffered greatly. Less can be more, and I honestly can't imagine their rating on Smack Down on Friday nights are that great. I have a lot better things to do on Friday than watch WWE, Monday however is a different story.