Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UConn 56 UK 55

Featured Replies

Congratulations to UCONN on a big win.

I am so proud of this cats team.What a ride it has been.Thank you for a fun and exciting year.I will never forget you!

  • Replies 185
  • Views 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not even that disappointed, I've just grown used to seeing my teams fall short of winning it all. I don't see how anyone could be that upset, this UK team really overachieved this year in the tournament. UConn is a very good team and really made it hard on UK tonight. I thought the biggest difference in the game was that UConn's big men intimidated UK all night long. I wonder how many shots we took at the rim after the first 5 or 6 minutes of the game. Also for about 3 minutes UConn led by 2, & neither team scored. UK had to get a basket there, but it just didn't happen.

 

UK played about as bad as I've ever seen a Cats team play in the 1st half, but I think they showed alot of heart & determination working their way back into th e game. Tough loss, but I thought this entire tourney felt like our Cats were on borrowed time. UConn deserves all the credit for the win. I still cannot stand Jim Calhoun.

Big East #9 > SEC #2... :D

 

 

 

Wrong.

Still a banner year. Free throws and Knight was forcing, Darius still hasn't take the team by the horns either, Liggins tried too.

Now we can start hoping and speculating on who will be back.

Big East #9 > SEC #2... :D

 

At least you got that out of the way early. :lol:

I thought Jones had the two biggest plays of the game. His gloating on a bucket in the first half caused Jorts to get his second foul and go to the bench. Obviously the missed FT at the end was big too.

No different from the first time they played. UConn defended the rim with (I wish I could come with a Clark Kellogg made up word right here) a lot of length.

This game actually reminds me of the Memphis loss in the finals a few years ago. Poor free throw shooting.....

 

Cats played hard and had chances.

  • Author
Wrong.

 

Right... :D

UK shot the same percentage at the 3 point line as they did at the free throw line.

Harrellson's foul trouble killed UK. He was out for 9 minutes of the 1st half, and had to be passive the entire 2nd half. If Knight has been the MVP for Cats the last month, Harrellson would have to be a close 2nd. I hope that somehow UK can replace the intagibles he provided down the stretch this year, for next years team.

The first time I picked UK to win... If I only knew. :lol:

I wish I hadn't burned that couch....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.