April 3, 201115 yr Free throws and offensive rebounds lost it for UK. Great season. Knew it was going to be a struggle when they shot so bad at first. Reminded me of WVU game last year during 1st half.
April 3, 201115 yr Author Now I know why I don't like The Big East. That's why most on here want to trash the BEast. That and UL being in the conference. Which is why it has been fun to wait for that game to end the UK season every year...
April 3, 201115 yr That's why most on here want to trash the BEast. That and UL being in the conference. Which is why it has been fun to wait for that game to end the UK season every year... Yea IMO a one and done tournament does not decide who has the best conference.If it were a best of tournament you are probably looking at a all Big East championship game.
April 3, 201115 yr I didn't realize UConn was so young. Lamb and ol' Roscoe are two very talented frosh. Any chance Kemba returns?
April 3, 201115 yr Proud of the way the played in the tourney and excited about next year. It was a very fun season and I will miss Jorts a lot.
April 3, 201115 yr I didn't realize UConn was so young. Lamb and ol' Roscoe are two very talented frosh. Any chance Kemba returns? Why would he? Stock isn't goin to get any higher unless he grows a few inches.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.