Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Butler 74 Florida 71

Featured Replies

I love it. Stevens is a heck of a coach. They are so undersized, but they have alot of heart. Plus, it I hate UF so I'm super pumped.

Either Billy D drew up some terrible plays or the Gator guards did a terrible job executing them. 3 different times. Butler always seems to find a way to win.

I don't get it. They looked sub par all season long.

Oh no, Florida lost..... Let me find the saddest smiley I can muster

 

:banana:

What a game , gotta question the last 2 shots by Florida ...

BTW, because of this, if Kansas goes to the finals, they will do so having never played higher than an 8 seed. Average opponent: 11 seed.

BTW, because of this, if Kansas goes to the finals, they will do so having never played higher than an 8 seed. Average opponent: 11 seed.

 

I was just thinking that as well. They will destroy Butler inside. First time every maybe if that happens?

Oh no, Florida lost..... Let me find the saddest smiley I can muster

 

:banana:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumb:
BTW, because of this, if Kansas goes to the finals, they will do so having never played higher than an 8 seed. Average opponent: 11 seed.

 

I was just thinking that as well. They will destroy Butler inside. First time every maybe if that happens?

 

Don't worry. They Will Not Pass!

Can't believe I'm going to see Butler, again, in Houston, this year.

Either Billy D drew up some terrible plays or the Gator guards did a terrible job executing them. 3 different times. Butler always seems to find a way to win.

 

I agree. I've never been on the Walker/Boynton bandwagon. They consistently take bad shots and make bad decisions, IMO. I felt like if Butler could keep it close and keep the pressure on, that those Florida guards would give them an opportunity at some point. The Gators' strength was their bigs and Parsons, but they rarely played to it. I'm always happy to see the Gators lose. Someone send me that sad smiley.

 

Butler is a fun team to watch. Gritty and clutch. On paper, you'd think Kansas would beat them, but I'm not going to count the Bulldogs out. They seem to find a way. Amazing that they've made back-to-back Final 4 runs. Amazing.

Hard to believe that my alma mater, Evansville, actually beat a team which will be playing in the final four.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.