Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Butler 74 Florida 71

Featured Replies

I've never been on the Walker/Boynton bandwagon. They consistently take bad shots and make bad decisions, IMO. I felt like if Butler could keep it close and keep the pressure on, that those Florida guards would give them an opportunity at some point.

 

Exactly. Those two are team killers with their style of play...

Yet another game which ends in typical Butler fashion. Seriously, when you watch Butler, do you ever question what they do which is so wonderful or wonder how they win? They look bad in a lot of these games. They just force teams to play their style and tempo as well as force teams to play in to their (Butler's) strengths or into their own (opponent's) weaknesses.

BTW...Mack is pretty good. Another Kid Pitino and Tubby let get away...GT is Mack a 1st round draft pick?

Yet another game which ends in typical Butler fashion. Seriously, when you watch Butler, do you ever question what they do which is so wonderful or wonder how they win? They look bad in a lot of these games. They just force teams to play their style and tempo as well as force teams to play in to their (Butler's) strengths or into their own (opponent's) weaknesses.

 

I call it Butler Magic!

GT is Mack a 1st round draft pick?

 

I wouldn't totally rule out an established team taking him late in the 1st round, but I wouldn't say it was likely by any stretch...

How can you not cheer for Butler? Great team, great coach and great poise. Butler = winning

Great win for the Bulldogs; believe I heard just a little bit ago that they are the first team to reach the final four as a #3 or lower seed consecutive years. Huge accomplishment.

BTW...Mack is pretty good. Another Kid Pitino and Tubby let get away...GT is Mack a 1st round draft pick?

 

I wouldn't totally rule out an established team taking him late in the 1st round, but I wouldn't say it was likely by any stretch...

 

I'm tight with my money when it comes to bets but I think I'd be safe if I took the "no" side.

I love it. Stevens is a heck of a coach. They are so undersized, but they have alot of heart. Plus, it I hate UF so I'm super pumped.

 

I love it as well, I love watching Butler play and you are so right about the coaching, Brad Stevens is one of the very best coaches in the country, bar none. Butler is no longer an underdog or "mid major", in school size only. Butler is a consistent winner and with two consecutive final fours,especially with losing two starters and his best player Brad Stevens in an elite coach and Butler is fast becoming an elite program. Just check their record and new accomplishments under Stevens.

Should U.K. get knocked out I will be pulling for Butler to win it all.

BTW...Mack is pretty good. Another Kid Pitino and Tubby let get away...GT is Mack a 1st round draft pick?
:ohbrother: :lol:Another Tubby shot? How many years has it been now?

 

How can you not cheer for Butler? Great team, great coach and great poise. Butler = winning

 

:thumb::thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.