Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arizona/Duke Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 110
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't remember Duke getting so dominated in a half before

 

I'm just going to keep going back to that run. You cannot allow it to go on that long. Arizona gained more and more confidence and Duke didn't seem to know how to respond.

I can't say I've seen a more dominating 13 minutes of hoops considering the competition.

I can't see any way Duke comes back in this. And they're very lucky that the ref took pity on Singler for getting dunked on that badly and didn't give him his 5th foul to boot.

I am shocked to see a Coach K team get embarrassed like this. Unreal. Total domination.

  • Author
I can't remember Duke getting so dominated in a half before

 

St. John's....happened in two separate halves....

 

Smitty.....

I can't remember Duke getting so dominated in a half before

 

I was just about to ask if the Duke fans could ever remember a Duke team looking as bad as they have in the second half of this game. Honestly, it looks to me like Arizona has too many athletes for Duke.

And they're very lucky that the ref took pity on Singler for getting dunked on that badly and didn't give him his 5th foul to boot.

 

Yeah, clear foul..

These last two possessions on defense is exactly what Duke needs. Arizona is getting away from what got them where they are currently.

 

There's a lot of time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.