Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arizona/Duke Updates

Featured Replies

Excessive foul. Should have been a T... :rolleyes:

  • Replies 110
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Excessive foul. Should have been a T... :rolleyes:

 

What foul are you referring to?

Williams with 22 points. Not even half time yet. WOW

  • Author

Cut it out Derrick Williams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

........really........

What foul are you referring to?

 

The open court bump from behind that was the same play that happened in the UC/UConn game...

The open court bump from behind that was the same play that happened in the UC/UConn game...

 

Must be outta the loop. Bad call against UC? Didn't catch much of that game.

I couldnt tell you another player's name from Arizona tonight.

Must be outta the loop. Bad call against UC? Didn't catch much of that game.

 

T called for excessive foul for hitting the body in the open court before the block attempt...

Holy cow, when was the last time we seen Coach K give a half time interview :lol:

Holy cow, when was the last time we seen Coach K give a half time interview :lol:

 

Just said the same thing...

I'm not sure who it was awhile back telling me all about Williams and that he'd take him over Singler any day of the week... I'm biased so I still wouldn't but I see how/why EVERY other fan out there would... Dude is a monster.

  • Author

Man....Derrick Williams is my new favorite player not in a Duke uniform.......:lol:

 

25 points....5 of 6 from deep.....ridiculous putback dunk....come on man...he's not real....

  • Author
I couldnt tell you another player's name from Arizona tonight.

 

I couldn't either.....and that doesn't bother me. I love how Duke is playing right now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.