Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arizona/Duke Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 110
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember when MoMo Jones was a UL commit???

Where were all these posters when Duke was winning :lol:

I don't think I've ever seen a team manage to keep from fouling in the defensive post than Duke. Seems like every time Arizona gets down there they block it without fouling.

  • Author

Man.....

 

 

but Duke gets all of the calls......

Where were all these posters when Duke was winning :lol:

 

The game was pretty uninteresting at the time. I really thought Duke was gonna run and hide with it. Singler looked unstoppable earlier.

I think Duke is just stunned right now. They waited so long to call a timeout on the 13-0 run, and they look totally disjointed.

That's a tough call on Singler right there. If that happens in the middle of the court I say it gets no call.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.