Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arizona/Duke Updates

Featured Replies

I would like to see Arizona's field goal percentage this half. They don't miss. And when they do, they get the stick back.

 

I've got 19 for 32 on the half.

  • Replies 110
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even with 3 people at the glass Arizona still gets the board

  • Author
I'd be shocked at this point if Duke comes away with a win.

 

Okay. I guess I'd be shocked too at this point.:idunno:

Okay. I guess I'd be shocked too at this point.:idunno:

 

It was only a ten point lead at that point but it was pretty apparent that Zona could do no wrong. No team could have withstood that run.

I don't know if I'm even going to tune into the other game, it's like a morgue in NO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.