Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gillispie hired at Texas Tech

Featured Replies

LUBBOCK, Texas (AP)—Texas Tech hired Billy Gillispie as the new men’s basketball coach, two seasons after he was fired at Kentucky.

 

Gillispie will be introduced Wednesday at a news conference, school athletics spokesman Blayne Beal said Sunday. Gillispie replaces Pat Knight, who was fired this month.

 

In 2009, Kentucky fired Gillispie after the Wildcats went 40-27 in his two seasons and missed the NCAA tournament for the first time in 17 years.

 

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/news?slug=ap-texastech-gillispie

Should be a good hire for the Red Raiders; I wouldn't be surprised to see him have success there.

Red Eyed Raiders, now?

 

Nice. Guess Billy drank through 6 million bucks faster than he thought he would so he had to get a job again.

I hope he does well. I've always been a BCG fan. Cal's my favorite, but I wouldn't even be mad if BCG was still our coach. I really him for some reason, I can't explain it.

I like him cause he likes to drink/I like to drink, kindred SPIRITS if you will. I wonder if he'll try to persuade Vinny Zollo to back out of his Western commit.

Bob Knight and now Billy Gillispie ... Texas Tech, living life on the edge.

I like him cause he likes to drink/I like to drink, kindred SPIRITS if you will. I wonder if he'll try to persuade Vinny Zollo to back out of his Western commit.

 

Clyde loves to drink!

I hope things work out for him. I don't think he realized how big UK basketball was and out of his league. Glad he's getting a chance with a clean slate.

I like him cause he likes to drink/I like to drink, kindred SPIRITS if you will. I wonder if he'll try to persuade Vinny Zollo to back out of his Western commit.

 

He likes young women and horse racing too. I like him too.

BCG! BCG!!! BCG!!!!! BCG!!!!!!!

 

I will follow Tech a little bit now!!!!

I wish him the best.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.