Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gillispie hired at Texas Tech

Featured Replies

I hope he does well. I've always been a BCG fan. Cal's my favorite, but I wouldn't even be mad if BCG was still our coach. I really him for some reason, I can't explain it.

 

I am not really a fan of him, considering in his two years here he barely made the tournament, and then completely missed it the next. So I can't say I like him, however I do think being in Texas is good for him and he will do a good job there. I wish him the best of luck there. I know I will keep an eye on how he does there.

BCG made Joe Crawford and Ramel Bradley better ball players, imo. I don't know what went wrong after that 1st season, but I thought UK was on the way up after BCG season 1, based upon the improvement those two players made.

 

 

Good luck to him in Texas!

In other news, 10,000 college females dropped out of T Tech.

I don't know what went wrong after that 1st season

 

Bill Keightley died. I think Mr. Bill was a steadying force for BCG. When he went away, Clyde went bonkers.

It's amazing how people with no charcater get jobs to lead young men.

It's amazing how people with no charcater get jobs to lead young men.

 

He won't be the first or the last unfortunately.

In other news, 10,000 college females dropped out of T Tech.
But the trailer parks are filling up ... :lol:
BCG made Joe Crawford and Ramel Bradley better ball players, imo. I don't know what went wrong after that 1st season, but I thought UK was on the way up after BCG season 1, based upon the improvement those two players made.

 

 

Good luck to him in Texas!

 

I think age has as much to do with Crawford and Bradley being better.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.