Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Butler 71 Pittsburgh 70

Featured Replies

What a fun game to watch. Everybody whiney-pooed around about the Mack call, but he fouled so call it. And the Pitt faithful went nuts on the last call, but it was a foul too. Great job by the officials.

 

This has been some kind of tournament. Bad teams=Much parity=Exciting games

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a great play BU drew up with 9 seconds left.

I still can't believe how that game ended. I wonder what Mack was saying before the kid from Butler shot those free throws:sssh:

I'm sorry, but at what point do people start to realize that the Big East conference was vastly overrated? What more proof do we need? Let's get real folks. Take off the blinders. Great win by the Bulldogs.

I still can't believe how that game ended. I wonder what Mack was saying before the kid from Butler shot those free throws:sssh:

 

That the shooter plays for PITT and playing in the Big East don't mean jack...so go ahead and miss whichever one of these you want.

I'm sorry, but at what point do people start to realize that the Big East conference was vastly overrated? What more proof do we need? Let's get real folks. Take off the blinders. Great win by the Bulldogs.

 

You are 100% correct. Just because you are on TV every night in highly populated places doesn't mean you are playing great basketball.

I was criticized on this great site for saying the BIG LEAST was overrated.

It’s sweet to know some are now getting it.

I was just calling it as I saw it in doing so I think I hurt a feeling or three.

How is the WORLD do those players foul in the situation. Amazing.

How is the WORLD do those players foul in the situation. Amazing.

 

Shelvin Mack has to be the happiest of all the Bulldogs.

Shelvin Mack has to be the happiest of all the Bulldogs.

 

No kidding... I felt like I was in a Buffalo Wild Wings commercial for a second.

So which is worse; Missing the game winning free throw, or fouling a guy that allows his team to win it at the free throw line?

  • Author
So which is worse; Missing the game winning free throw, or fouling a guy that allows his team to win it at the free throw line?

 

I'd say the second....especially if you all were just at the line to possibly win the game.

I'd say the second....especially if you all were just at the line to possibly win the game.

 

I'd have to agree, and I think most people would agree that it's alot easier to not foul someone than it is to make the game winning free throw.

What a fun game to watch. Everybody whiney-pooed around about the Mack call, but he fouled so call it. And the Pitt faithful went nuts on the last call, but it was a foul too. Great job by the officials.

 

This has been some kind of tournament. Bad teams=Much parity=Exciting games

 

Hit the nail on the head.

Sad part is all anyone will remember is the crazy finish. That was an incredible game by both teams for 39:58 and it will be lost in the final :02...

 

I agree,was a great game from start to finish. I have seen alot of basketball, but this finish has got to be up there with one of the wildest. Was so glad that Mack and Butler won.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.