Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Butler 71 Pittsburgh 70

Featured Replies

I still can't believe how that game ended. I wonder what Mack was saying before the kid from Butler shot those free throws:sssh:

 

I saw Mack talking to the press and he said it was just small talk. Said he asked Brown where he was from, told Brown where he was from, told Brown he had a 3.0 GPA ... and I think he was being straight with the press. They showed a clip and I could read Mack's lips saying "where are you from?".

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw Mack talking to the press and he said it was just small talk. Said he asked Brown where he was from, told Brown where he was from, told Brown he had a 3.0 GPA ... and I think he was being straight with the press. They showed a clip and I could read Mack's lips saying "where are you from?".

 

I agree. The announcers tried to make it into something it wasn't. Looked like very casual convo to me.

Did you see how close the last prayer was to going in? Craziest ending ever almost got even more crazy!

I agree. The announcers tried to make it into something it wasn't. Looked like very casual convo to me.

 

:thumb:

 

I think on the replay Mack says, "So where are you from?"

:thumb:

 

I think on the replay Mack says, "So where are you from?"

 

I am curious how the GPA came up in conversation.

I am curious how the GPA came up in conversation.

 

Clearly he was telling him he was smarter than him and he was going to miss the 2nd and Howard was going to get fouled 85 feet from the basket with a second to go and sink both free to win it.

A totally absurd finish. First you can't believe Butler is going to lose on that type of foul, then Pitt does the same less than a second later.

Wasn't Howard in the act of shooting? Why not 3 shots?

Wasn't Howard in the act of shooting? Why not 3 shots?

 

Definitely, Butler got screwed.

Wasn't Howard in the act of shooting? Why not 3 shots?

 

Fair question. My guess is the official would claim he was passing it to a player downcourt. It did, though, look like a shot.

Fair question. My guess is the official would claim he was passing it to a player downcourt. It did, though, look like a shot.

I thought the foul was on the rebound.

I thought the foul was on the rebound.

 

That could be as well.

 

What would have been really interesting is if they were not in the bonus and the official had to determine if it was a "shot attempt" or not.

That could be as well.

 

 

Could be? Did you watch the play? Contact happened before he landed from the rebound. Clear call...

Could be? Did you watch the play? Contact happened before he landed from the rebound. Clear call...

 

I said "could be" because I don't recall. I'll take your word for it.

Foul should of never happened. Dixon should be fired for having his players on the line for the rebound. After his player made the first he should of removed his players back beyond half court. Horrible coaching.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.