Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Butler 71 Pittsburgh 70

Featured Replies

Butler's Shelvin Mack commits a foul with 1.4 seconds to go. Pitt goes 1-1 at the line and then Pitt fouls Howard on the rebound. Howard hits the first and intentionally misses the second. Craziest ending to a game I have ever seen.

 

First #1 seed to go down in the tournament!

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UNBELIEVALBLE final 2 seconds!!

WOW!!! Pitt gets fouled with 1 second left at mid court. Get's to shoot two and they hit the first and miss the second. Howard for Butler flings the ball up with 0.8 seconds left and GETS FOULED!!! Howards sinks the shot and Butler wins.

 

Craziest ending to a game I may have ever seen.

No shock here Butler is good and PITT FROM THE BIG EAST was just another overrated team from the big least

Man that was the craziest end to a game I've ever seen. Both teams tried to give it away. I'm happy Butler won.

Crazy, crazy finish. Don't think I've ever seen that at any level in my life. Man, the Big East is overrated... :lol:

:thumb:

Man that was the craziest end to a game I've ever seen. Both teams tried to give it away. I'm happy Butler won.

Big East is "overexposed"...what's that record now??..not living up to the hype that is for sure. Pitt is THE most overrated team in the country every year, and Butler say goodbye to Stevens as he will cash in this time.

Butler say goodbye to Stevens as he will cash in this time.

 

Doubt it. Patiently waiting for IU...

Isn't Butler in the Horizon? Just think, that could be NKU in a few years.

  • Author
Doubt it. Patiently waiting for IU...

 

I'm guessing Crean's seat is getting a bit toasty.

Sad part is all anyone will remember is the crazy finish. That was an incredible game by both teams for 39:58 and it will be lost in the final :02...

I'm not even sure what to say about that debacle at the end.

I'm guessing Crean's seat is getting a bit toasty.

 

More so with Stevens sitting in the back yard working the BBQ...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.