Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Butler 71 Pittsburgh 70

Featured Replies

Foul should of never happened. Dixon should be fired for having his players on the line for the rebound. After his player made the first he should of removed his players back beyond half court. Horrible coaching.

 

Yes, fire him.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great win for Butler. I will say that Pitt is typically overrated every year, but it still takes nothing away from the Big East being a tough conference. Regardless of who's lost or won, they all deserved to be in the tournament.

Pitt shot 56% from the field and only had 12 TO's and everyone wants to say it shows the Big East is weak? Butler shot out of their mind and won by 1 point. Butler deserves the credit

Pitt shot 56% from the field and only had 12 TO's and everyone wants to say it shows the Big East is weak? Butler shot out of their mind and won by 1 point. Butler deserves the credit

 

This Butler team is practically the same one that got to the championship game last year (key players, Mack and Howard, still in place), and people are surprised they knocked off a #1. I find this hilarious.

This Butler team is practically the same one that got to the championship game last year (key players, Mack and Howard, still in place), and people are surprised they knocked off a #1. I find this hilarious.

 

They lost a player picked in the lottery of the draft, but I agree that it wasn't a big shock.

I had Butler winning this game and going to the elite 8. So this does not surprise me at all. I probably didn't have Butler going far enough, because they very well could make it to the final four or the Championship again with how things are shaking up.

This Butler team is practically the same one that got to the championship game last year (key players, Mack and Howard, still in place), and people are surprised they knocked off a #1. I find this hilarious.

 

I agree. It shouldn't have shocked anyone. Pitt was the weakest #1, IMO, and they have a history of losing to lower seeded team in the Big Dance. That said, Gordon Hayward's early departure to the NBA lottery was a significant loss. He averaged 15 and 8 last season.

 

I wouldn't have been surprised had Old Dominion advance to the Sweet 16.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.