Butler 71 Pittsburgh 70

AHSPanther23

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pitt shot 56% from the field and only had 12 TO's and everyone wants to say it shows the Big East is weak? Butler shot out of their mind and won by 1 point. Butler deserves the credit

This Butler team is practically the same one that got to the championship game last year (key players, Mack and Howard, still in place), and people are surprised they knocked off a #1. I find this hilarious.

This Butler team is practically the same one that got to the championship game last year (key players, Mack and Howard, still in place), and people are surprised they knocked off a #1. I find this hilarious.

They lost a player picked in the lottery of the draft, but I agree that it wasn't a big shock.

I had Butler winning this game and going to the elite 8. So this does not surprise me at all. I probably didn't have Butler going far enough, because they very well could make it to the final four or the Championship again with how things are shaking up.

I agree. It shouldn't have shocked anyone. Pitt was the weakest #1, IMO, and they have a history of losing to lower seeded team in the Big Dance. That said, Gordon Hayward's early departure to the NBA lottery was a significant loss. He averaged 15 and 8 last season.

I wouldn't have been surprised had Old Dominion advance to the Sweet 16.