Coaching changes

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would he be leaving? I know its rumored, but why leave a program after one year?

Perhaps its not what he thought it was going to be. Did he assume he was taking voer a state contender? What he took over is not to the same level as what previous coach had.

Well if Booher would have stayed at SV he would have atleast made it to Rupp again.

Booher had a very successful year at Holmes considering the lack of varsity experience he had to work with. The administration is pleased with what he accomplished on and off the court with this group of young men. At this point there is not any knowledge of Booher leaving and he is not being asked to leave. SV took a beating at Rupp...do you believe Booher will have more opportunities coaching at Holmes to make the trip to Rupp and compete?

Booher had a very successful year at Holmes considering the lack of varsity experience he had to work with. The administration is pleased with what he accomplished on and off the court with this group of young men. At this point there is not any knowledge of Booher leaving and he is not being asked to leave. SV took a beating at Rupp...do you believe Booher will have more opportunities coaching at Holmes to make the trip to Rupp and compete?

Hard to say not knowing what Holmes has in the pipeline. I know SV is young and likely will continue to be strong in their Region. When you take the Holmes job you obviously know what your getting into but once your in it, now thats another story. I like Booher and the style he implements. I think he can definitely coach but not knowing what you are going to be dealing with on a daily basis at Holmes can be frustrating for anyone. I tip my hat to all educators and coaches but even more to the ones in the inner city public school systems.