Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coaching changes

Featured Replies

  • Replies 102
  • Views 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this thread was coaching changes, not coaching rumors.

I thought this thread was coaching changes, not coaching rumors.

 

Didn''t you read all the posts about the rumor at Holmes?

 

I would think if O'Hearn does leave that alot of coaches would be interested in the Mason Co job.

The title of this thread says changes not rumors.

The title of this thread says changes not rumors.

 

Hand -in-hand my friend.

Jason Booher just closed on a house so I really doubt he's leaving.

Hand -in-hand my friend.

They do not mean the same thing.

Heard that O'Hearn at Mason Co was retiring from coaching.

 

Have heard the same.

Has a son coming into the program and doesn't want to be involved in the political demographics of coaching his own son.

Heard that O'Hearn at Mason Co was retiring from coaching.

 

If true, I would say its a forced retirement.

If true, I would say its a forced retirement.

 

I would say that you are very dead wrong!

Would be interested in how you could know.

Have heard the same.

Has a son coming into the program and doesn't want to be involved in the political demographics of coaching his own son.

 

This was a topic of discusssion by several groups today at the Tourney.

I'll back Mustang on this one. I've heard the exact same reason as well.

I'll back Mustang on this one. I've heard the exact same reason as well.

 

Same here. Any names floating around on who will replace him.

Same here. Any names floating around on who will replace him.

 

Maybe he could coach the girls.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.