Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coaching changes

Featured Replies

Don't put it on here, if you don't know the truth. :thumb:
I will tell you that some in Mason Co had told others about this possibly happening, as far back as the begining of January.
  • Replies 102
  • Views 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will tell you that some in Mason Co had told others about this possibly happening, as far back as the begining of January.

 

 

Believe that there was some truth to the speculation, or it wouldn't have been such a huge topic at the State tourney,and Mason fans not denying it, but instead just wanting it removed. Glad he decided to stay.

Then that would eliminate 80% of the discussion on ALL threads. :popcorn:

 

Glad you finally popped up on this thread - I was beginning to wonder where you had gone.:D

 

I wouldn't go quite that far.

 

But the percentage may be higher in here than in other forums.:thumb:

 

Looks like now we can focus on actual rather than hypothetical coaching changes. I also wonder who's going to throw their hat in the Nicholas County ring.

Maybe Marcia Dunaway, the Superintendent should coach the boys team. After all she was a great player in HS and college. :)

 

Maybe Coach Reed will come back to Trimble to coach the boys.

I will tell you that some in Mason Co had told others about this possibly happening, as far back as the begining of January.

 

That was around the time I started hearing folks from the Madison Central program starting to talk about the possibility that they would lose Allen Feldhaus, Jr. as he might be heading home. But you always hear things about who is going where or what player might be moving next year and they rarely pan out. Glad it looks like both will be staying put. I'm interested in seeing what happens with Central next year they should be a real contender in the 11th.

Trimble County is open.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

Any word on a Lafayette replacement??

Any word on a Lafayette replacement??

 

 

Who all is interested in this job? You heard any names?

Who all is interested in this job? You heard any names?

 

How about Coach Allison to Nicholas County, he has to like the idea getting started in coaching again, in a nice new gym, close to were had coached at (Deming). Just a thought.

How about Coach Allison to Nicholas County, he has to like the idea getting started in coaching again, in a nice new gym, close to were had coached at (Deming). Just a thought.

Don't think he would give up being head baseball coach at GRC.

Don't think he would give up being head baseball coach at GRC.

 

I thought Humphries was head coach.

I thought Humphries was head coach.

 

:lol: Read my post again....I said baseball coach.

 

Don't think he would give up being head baseball coach at GRC.
I cannot see Greenup County standing pat for next year. But, you never know, stranger things have happened there.:eyeonyou::popcorn:

 

I am expecting a decision within the week as to current Coach Nickel's status. Although the Muskies finished the season @ 17-10, let's break it down.

 

1. Greenup defeated one team all season with a winning record. (at home vs. 18-14 Lewis Co on Jan 14th)

 

2. The combined record of the teams which Greenup defeated was 120-340.

 

3. GC had two wins against Lawrence Co 0-28, two against Rose Hill 4-21, a win against Green Co. 2-24, Morgan Co. 2-23 and so on...

 

4. The next best team to Lewis County which Greenup played that they defeated was twice against Boyd Co 12-17.

 

This program has had too many athletes to accept this type of outcome. Let's hope for the kid's sake that politics doesn't play a part in the next search and the best coach available lands in Greenup County.

Doesn't Greenup tend to run coaches off after 2 or 3 years?

Doesn't Greenup tend to run coaches off after 2 or 3 years?

 

It all depends on the coach. If they needed the boot, they got it. They haven't had a keeper in some time.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.