Kentucky 70 Florida 54

Wildcat Dad

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Cats. Started uncanny on their shots, but there was a dry spell half way thru the 2nd half, for them and also the Gators...defense that good? Or shots just not dropping.

Some expert said there was 18 teams with a shot of winning it all. I have no clue.

@greggdoyelcbs Gregg Doyel

Billy Donovan, your team isn't shooting FT's because your best player today is someone named Scottie Wilbekin.

Great point.

Chandler Parsons is the Florida equivalent of Darius Miller. Guy needs to step up like Darius has of late, but Parsons could bring so much more to the table. I think UK's recent success has more to do with Brandon Knight than anyone else.

Great point.

Chandler Parsons is the Florida equivalent of Darius Miller. Guy needs to step up like Darius has of late, but Parsons could bring so much more to the table. I think UK's recent success has more to do with Brandon Knight than anyone else.

He needs to step up? Didn't he just win SEC POY?

We were all super hard on Darius Miller this year, but you have gotta give it for him. He has been absolutely outstanding down the stretch, and now he gets to be SEC Tournament MVP as a recognition of that. Jorts has been huge too.

A lot of us thought those close road losses would turn to wins on neutral courts. And that is exactly what happened.

I dare say had Miller played this way all season, most of those road losses would have been W's.

I'm pretty pumped about the way he is playing right now. It really looks like he's emerging into that upperclassman leader that we've all wanted. He's being aggressive offensively and looking to score, but he's doing it within the offense and with a high degree of intelligence, IMO. He's taking good shots, whether it be waiting for the open jumper, or recognizing a mismatch and either driving his man to the basket, or posting up a smaller defender. Miller playing this way makes UK far more dangerous in this tournament. It gives them a chance to make a deep run.