March 13, 201115 yr If UK can continue to play like this they are going to be a tough out in the tourney. Man I hope they keep it up.
March 13, 201115 yr Fouls were 22-15. 6 of Florida's were intentional down the stretch (and I'm not even counting the charge on Parsons). Thats 16 on UF and 15 on UK. Quit trying to explain it away with reason.....the refs cheated for us.
March 13, 201115 yr Congrats to the Cats. Started uncanny on their shots, but there was a dry spell half way thru the 2nd half, for them and also the Gators...defense that good? Or shots just not dropping. Some expert said there was 18 teams with a shot of winning it all. I have no clue.
March 13, 201115 yr @greggdoyelcbs Gregg Doyel Billy Donovan, your team isn't shooting FT's because your best player today is someone named Scottie Wilbekin.
March 13, 201115 yr :dancingpa:dancingpa27th SEC Tournament Title!!!!!!:dancingpa:dancingpa More than all other SEC teams combined!! ENVY OUR PAST.......FEAR OUR FUTURE!!! :taz::taz::taz::taz:
March 13, 201115 yr If someone would've told me last year that Josh Harrellson would make the SEC All-Tournament team this year i would''ve called him crazy. He played a total of 88 minutes least season. Nice turnaround.
March 13, 201115 yr Congrats to my CATS!!! I love it everytime we beat Donovan and his gators. Miller is finally starting to play upto his potential. Hats off to the CATS as they are finally starting to gel. Keep it going next week.
March 13, 201115 yr @greggdoyelcbs Gregg Doyel Billy Donovan, your team isn't shooting FT's because your best player today is someone named Scottie Wilbekin. Great point. Chandler Parsons is the Florida equivalent of Darius Miller. Guy needs to step up like Darius has of late, but Parsons could bring so much more to the table. I think UK's recent success has more to do with Brandon Knight than anyone else.
March 13, 201115 yr The Cats sure looked solid today. I would say that their last two games are two of the best that we've seen them play all seasons. I am very pleased. Seems like our Cats are really clicking at just the right time!
March 15, 201115 yr Great point. Chandler Parsons is the Florida equivalent of Darius Miller. Guy needs to step up like Darius has of late, but Parsons could bring so much more to the table. I think UK's recent success has more to do with Brandon Knight than anyone else. He needs to step up? Didn't he just win SEC POY?
March 15, 201115 yr He needs to step up? Didn't he just win SEC POY? So what. Did he play up to his ability as of late? No.
March 15, 201115 yr We were all super hard on Darius Miller this year, but you have gotta give it for him. He has been absolutely outstanding down the stretch, and now he gets to be SEC Tournament MVP as a recognition of that. Jorts has been huge too. A lot of us thought those close road losses would turn to wins on neutral courts. And that is exactly what happened. I dare say had Miller played this way all season, most of those road losses would have been W's. I'm pretty pumped about the way he is playing right now. It really looks like he's emerging into that upperclassman leader that we've all wanted. He's being aggressive offensively and looking to score, but he's doing it within the offense and with a high degree of intelligence, IMO. He's taking good shots, whether it be waiting for the open jumper, or recognizing a mismatch and either driving his man to the basket, or posting up a smaller defender. Miller playing this way makes UK far more dangerous in this tournament. It gives them a chance to make a deep run.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.