Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 70 Florida 54

Featured Replies

  • Replies 60
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We were all super hard on Darius Miller this year, but you have gotta give it for him. He has been absolutely outstanding down the stretch, and now he gets to be SEC Tournament MVP as a recognition of that. Jorts has been huge too.

 

A lot of us thought those close road losses would turn to wins on neutral courts. And that is exactly what happened.

 

:thumb: Exactly, been saying that for about 3 weeks now.

 

Props to Mr. Miller silencing alot of the haters after that tournament performance I would hope.

How come nobody has commented on the huge difference in free throws yet? :sssh: :D

The last 3 games UK executed on both ends of the floor as well as any UK team in recent memory IMO. If they continue defending like they are, they will be a tough out in the NCAA. UK is shooting the basketball as well as anyone in the country right now.

Where are all the naysayers that were ripping Cal yesterday? He was playing to win that game, and I can't blame him for not turning the keys of the game over to Polson, Hood, Vargas and whoever else. He didn't today either!

And let's not forget. UK put the beatdown on Florida with 2 Wildcats playing hurt.

How come nobody has commented on the huge difference in free throws yet? :sssh: :D

 

Most of the time the more aggressive team gets to the free throw line. I thought UF settled for a lot of jump shots!

How come nobody has commented on the huge difference in free throws yet? :sssh: :D

 

Florida wasn't being as aggressive going to the basket as UK, and we played surprisingly good D around the rim. That's just what I attribute the difference to.

 

Knight showed some serious swag after that breakaway dunk. Not something he's shown this season. Great game by the Cats! PUMPED FOR MARCH MADNESS!!!

How come nobody has commented on the huge difference in free throws yet? :sssh: :D

 

I guess because I had already talked about that in length with everyone throughout my household. Not sure what the final number were but with about 2 minutes left in the game UK had made over 20 free throws and was shooting over 80% from the line. Very impressive and hard to beat a team shooting that well from the charity stripe, especially when they're making that many trips there.

:thumb: :thumb:

 

And I seem to recall quite a few doubters.

 

Wonder who that was? :sssh:

How come nobody has commented on the huge difference in free throws yet? :sssh: :D

 

Where would you have called the extra fouls on UK? And UF did start fouling with 2:00 left. (I realize it was a big difference even without that though)

Most of the time the more aggressive team gets to the free throw line. I thought UF settled for a lot of jump shots!

 

Florida wasn't being as aggressive going to the basket as UK, and we played surprisingly good D around the rim. That's just what I attribute the difference to.

 

Knight showed some serious swag after that breakaway dunk. Not something he's shown this season. Great game by the Cats! PUMPED FOR MARCH MADNESS!!!

 

I guess because I had already talked about that in length with everyone throughout my household. Not sure what the final number were but with about 2 minutes left in the game UK had made over 20 free throws and was shooting over 80% from the line. Very impressive and hard to beat a team shooting that well from the charity stripe, especially when they're making that many trips there.

 

 

 

I agree, but I just wanted to get that out of the way because you know if the situation had been reversed there would be several posters on here crying about it.

Ol Coach Cal I guess, is not too bad of a X and O's coach either. UK is playing their best when it starts to really count. Won't be the 10 loss year a lot of doubters were saying either.

Woo!! Uk is playing as well as anyone in the country right now. Extremely happy for Miller. What a change.

I agree, but I just wanted to get that out of the way because you know if the situation had been reversed there would be several posters on here crying about it.

 

As I am sure there are on UF message boards...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.