Kentucky 70 Florida 54

Wildcat Dad

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were all super hard on Darius Miller this year, but you have gotta give it for him. He has been absolutely outstanding down the stretch, and now he gets to be SEC Tournament MVP as a recognition of that. Jorts has been huge too.

A lot of us thought those close road losses would turn to wins on neutral courts. And that is exactly what happened.

We were all super hard on Darius Miller this year, but you have gotta give it for him. He has been absolutely outstanding down the stretch, and now he gets to be SEC Tournament MVP as a recognition of that. Jorts has been huge too.

A lot of us thought those close road losses would turn to wins on neutral courts. And that is exactly what happened.

:thumb::thumb: You Gotta Believe .

Wow, great run by the Cats!!! :ylsuper::dancingpa:dancingpa

Tourney MVP Darius Miller. The way he's played the last 6 or 7 games has been amazing and was really why he frustrated me so much this year. I'm glad he's proving me wrong, I hope he keeps doing so!

We were all super hard on Darius Miller this year, but you have gotta give it for him. He has been absolutely outstanding down the stretch, and now he gets to be SEC Tournament MVP as a recognition of that. Jorts has been huge too.A lot of us thought those close road losses would turn to wins on neutral courts. And that is exactly what happened.

:thumb: