Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 63 Louisville 54

Featured Replies

Huge win. Not bad for a JV game huh Clyde... :D

 

Beat me to it...I was going to post the same thing.

 

Huge win for the Cats. Went to the game and the Shoe was rockin tonight.

 

The difference in the game was Cash. Too quick for Siva time after time and was outstanding getting his own shot. Killa, Gates, and JJ also played well off the bench.

 

Take care of business at home against either UConn or G'Town and win at Providence and Marquette and Uc puts themselves in a great position. The one thing they have going for them is no bad losses.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Huge win. Not bad for a JV game huh Clyde... :D

 

Is that a reference I should get? Did I forget something I posted?

Is that a reference I should get? Did I forget something I posted?

 

Oops. Never mind. Found it.

 

Well deserved on my part.

UC was a lock as soon as I bet on UL. As if I really needed another reason to hate the cards.

Biggest win of the season for the Cats and much needed after losing to St. John's. Two more wins and they should be tournament bound.

EXCELLENT!! A true TEAM victory. Cash was wonderful orchestrating the point, Kilpatrick showed up BIG TIME! Yancy contributed....he's never going to be the bell cow that people are looking for, but he gave solid minutes...which is the best we can hope for at this point. And the rest of the Cats played some super, long-armed defense! Now the hard part...follow it up with another effort like this one! GO CATS!

Well, that stinks. Now....moving on...

I've not been to The Shoe in a while. Is the lighting really as bad in there as it appears on TV?

Key to the game was putting the bigger and stronger Bishop on Siva and keeping the wings at home to guard against the 3 point shot. Siva couldn't get a good look at the rim when driving and when he kicked out there was almost always a Bearcat there to close out or make a steal in the passing lane. Excellent job by Bishop in executing the game plan...

 

Sounds like a game plan executed earlier in the season by another Cats team. I hope the UC gets on a roll and makes the tournament. I think it's cool when UK, UL, and UC are all relevant. It makes for a solid golden Triangle.

I was impressed with UC's energy on D and the O glass. Their key will now be to play every game with that level of intensity. They do that, and they may surprise a team or two in March.

UC's superior man to man, with the gameplan GT mentioned, was absolutely killer. Cornin's quote about taking away the breakaway scoring from steals at the top of the zone and the 3 point bursts being the equivalent of taking away Batman's armor and Superman's cape was pretty accurate. If Louisville can't do those things then they're just Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent.

UC's superior man to man, with the gameplan GT mentioned, was absolutely killer. Cornin's quote about taking away the breakaway scoring from steals at the top of the zone and the 3 point bursts being the equivalent of taking away Batman's armor and Superman's cape was pretty accurate. If Louisville can't do those things then they're just Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent.

 

I agree, the defense and breakaways play a very big part of success for the Cards. Without it, they lack more opportunity to win. However, I'm confident that they will get at a couple of more wins and be playing in the tournament. How far they will go is another thing; at this point, I'd feel good getting out of the first two rounds.

The most dominant team defensive effort I have believe I have ever seen; UL hit a few shots middle of the 2nd half to cut it to 5, but other than that they were never in sync and every possession was a struggle to score.

 

If UC would play with that type of defensive intensity, they should be in every game with a chance to win.

Evidently, with this bunch, that is a big "If."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.