February 17, 201115 yr Huge win for the Bearcats. This just in.... Vegas is REALLY good. I wanted to get in on Louisville but wasn't able to in time... looks like great luck on my part.
February 17, 201115 yr After that loss to St Johns, I wondered if the Cats would go into a tailspin that would land them in the NIT, but yeah this win is huge. They have 5 regular season games left, at Providence, at Georgetown, UConn at home, at Marquette and Georgetown at home. If they can get 3 wins out of that group, they go into the bEAST tournament in good shape. I still think at least one win in that tournament would put them over the top, they lose in the 1st round, they are clearly on the bubble.
February 17, 201115 yr Author I wanted to get in on Louisville but wasn't able to in time... looks like great luck on my part. They messed up the UK bad last night so I ended up breaking even. :lol:
February 17, 201115 yr Huge win for UC. Elisha was a bit overwhelmed at the PG position. UC's pressure was too much for him.
February 17, 201115 yr Stat of the night? UL never had the lead and the score was tied only once at 2-2...
February 17, 201115 yr That is some seriously nasty defense Cronin has them playing up in Cincy. We got beat bad tonight. The lifelong UC hate continues to grow...
February 17, 201115 yr Big win for UC. I was flipping back and forth to the game and was very impressed with the defensive pressure they were putting on UL.
February 17, 201115 yr The signature win that UC has been looking for.:thumb: Their best win thus far, without a doubt. Big win for them tonight, but I think they still end up on the outside looking in.
February 17, 201115 yr Key to the game was putting the bigger and stronger Bishop on Siva and keeping the wings at home to guard against the 3 point shot. Siva couldn't get a good look at the rim when driving and when he kicked out there was almost always a Bearcat there to close out or make a steal in the passing lane. Excellent job by Bishop in executing the game plan...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.